SteamID STEAM_0:0:177487570
Age 15
Location Norway

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Russian and norwegian
Timezone UTC +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf utopia 24/7 SurfTimer
Past admin experience
I have been admin on many mc servers but now i play cs and i want to try to be admin in cs
Motivation
I have played on this server a long time and i relly want to try to be admin on this server. I love to be an admin or just a Trainee.
About me
I play a lot of vieogames and i am good at school. I am norwegian chamipion in archerry and i also fenc
Referred by no

Lauper

27 Feb 2019
Ingame name Lauper
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Laup3rr/
SteamID 456113979
Age 18
Location United Kingdom

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages Spanish
Timezone 14:47
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_utopia_v3
Past admin experience
Been an Admin on a Discord Server, I know how to do things which an Admin would need to do (ban, kick ect).
Motivation
I am always playing on the servers and i hardly ever see admins on them, so i would like to become an admin and make the servers even better from cheaters, racism ect.
About me
check out the servers mostly everyday and do personal things when im not online
Referred by

BrianDreemurr

Ingame name DudeThatWasTotallyWicked
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/BrianTheAmazingAsriel/
SteamID BrianTheAmazingAsriel
Age 16
Location New York

Other languages None
Timezone (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I've never truly been an admin before and i'd love to just make sure the server stays safe and everyone follows the rules
About me
I'm just a teenage boy looking to get a admin job it's just a little dream i have had but i also dream of drumming so i also make music as a hobby
Referred by

Delight

2 Mar 2019
Ingame name Jesus
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198922846643/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:481290457
Age 18
Location France

Other languages Spanish, French
Timezone UTC +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
TeamFrench(40k members) : Co-Founder.
FunCraft(Was the first minecraft server fr) : Mod.
Motivation
I want to be an admin of the go-free servers because a lot of people are here for play just with their friends or alone, there is often on the server a lot of trolling people want to ruin the gameplay experience. If i'm admin i gonna take care of the server and the people on him.
About me
I'm student at school, i like chilling on Netflix and be with friends a lot. I like to help and give my times for peoples who needed ^^
Referred by Nobody :/

The Guitar Guy

Donator
2 Mar 2019
United States of America
Ingame name The Guitar Guy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142025675/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:90879973
Age 16
Location US East Coast

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages A Little Spanish
Timezone Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia & Kitsune
Past admin experience
I Was An Admin In A Few Minecraft Servers.
Motivation
I Have Played In This Server For I'm Not Sure How Many Hours But I Would Like To Take Part In Making It Better And Helping Others Enjoy Their Experience On This Server. I Come Into The Servers (Mainly In Utopia) Sometimes And Its Just People Spamming So I Would Love To Help Keep The Server From Getting Too Toxic. I Know The Utopia Community A Little More Than The Kitsune But Putting That Aside Me Becoming An Admin Or Not This Is Still A Pretty Chill Server For Actually Allowing My Guitar Playing (Unlike The Last Few Servers I Tried To Join Where When I Played A Few Notes I Got Kicked Or Banned). So Hopefully You Will Consider My Application To Be At Least Sub-Par. I Know Its Not A Lot But This Is Why I Would Like To Help Moniter And Be An Admin In Kitsune And Utopia.

(Actually Though I Hope This Was Good I Used All My Skills From Language Arts On This)
About me
I Play Guitar, Plan On Getting A Job In Cyber Security & Usually Hang Out In One Of The Two Go - Free Surf Servers In My Spare Time
Referred by Roor Said They Were Looking For Admin So I Thought I Might As Well Give It A Shot

OmegaColonel [YT]

2 Mar 2019
Ingame name OmegaColonel [YT]
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198929167296/
SteamID colonelomega
Age 13
Location canada

Other languages french
Timezone ET Eastern Time UTC -5:00 / -4:00
Past admin experience
pretty well most of the time i was the only one to respect the admin and tell everyone to listen to him
Motivation
i feel that i could help the surf sever be a better and less toxic place. im can be very intimidating when people do not follow the rules but also very chill if the matter is handle well. i will use my responsibility wise and if must any action ever take place where there is a player that is the meeting eye to eye on the rule i will use my power to mute,kick or even ban so player to the sever.
About me
i watch youtube a lot. i do good in my classes
i ride a skateboard, i play lots of video games and pretty good a surf.
Referred by a admin said that you guys were looking for help i think it was Roor

Hard R Cosby

3 Mar 2019
Ingame name Hard R Cosby
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/pynis/
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/pynis/
Age 15
Location Norway

Other languages Norwegian/Swedish/danish
Timezone UTC +2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf kitsune and utopia
Past admin experience
I've been admin on a minecraft server, did pretty well, mostly because people liked me alot.
Motivation
I like keeping people in control, but with guidelines not made by me. Sort of like being a police officer. I guess i can keep pretty calm and rational most of the time.
About me
I'm, as mentioned before, pretty rational, confident and neutral (if a discussing is based on political views and such topics). I try not to come across as the troublemakers enemy, but for example, if anyone is being obnoxious, i would try to tell them that it's for the other player's good, that they should stop, warning them that i might mute said player (and eventually doing so if the person does not listen. Thanks for reading my application.
- Sincerely Sivert S Hjemmen
Referred by

FullSteel

21 Feb 2019
Ingame name FullSteel
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/loststeelie/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:424429072
Age 19
Location NYC

Other languages none
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers rookie,utopia,kitsune, tier 1-2 easy server
Past admin experience
AB admin all servers couple months ago and Tangoworldwide bhop admin recently
Motivation
I have been surfing for a while after AB closed I went to tango bhop but soon realized I wanted to come back to surfing. I basically play on csgo all day and have nothing but time so I will be on very often and I have past admin experience to help the server out in any way that I can. I want to help administrate the server and I also have past experience with being an admin so it's not like I'm new to this. I know some people who come on the server regularly from AB and they know who I am and as I come on more and more I would like to get to know the community and be a part of it.
About me
I am from NYC. I go to college for criminal justice. Gaming is my only real hobby. Im a silent person and speak when needed to speak. I've been surfing for almost a year now.
Referred by Roor (knew him from AB)

focns

4 Mar 2019
Ohio
Ingame name focns
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/qeib/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:48715096
Age 17
Location Ohio, United States

Other languages Basic Spanish
Timezone UTC−04:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Tier1-6 64t (All Maps)
Past admin experience
Does administrating a major Minecraft server when I was 15 count?
Motivation
I would like to become an Admin because I really love helping people. And that's basically what I want to do here. I like seeing people happy and I want to make this server feel everyone welcomed. So I would like to keep the servers safe from horrible people that sometimes go on these servers.
About me
I love gaming, I do it every day. I'm a senior in High School and work a job at night occasionally. I'd love to be a streamer when I grow up, and I really love talking to people and entertaining them.
Referred by

Myst

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Feb 2019
London
Ingame name Myst
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/mystkitwopointzero/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:472767976
Age 16
Location England, London

Other languages Hungarian
Timezone Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) UTC +0
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2 Tier 1-6 Kitsune 24hrs Mesa 24hrs
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin because it was my passion to be an admin on GoFree servers since I started surfing on GoFree. Since I was playing on GoFree servers I came across a lot of bad people who broke a lot of rules. It really made me angry how they just join the server to troll other people or just be annoying and most of the times there isn't any admin on some of the EU servers and I feel like that I could handle the EU servers more as they get more reports about bad people (In my opinion). I think I have the potential to prove to the admins that I can be a good admin for GoFree.
About me
I like to play video games a lot. I currently do media as a hobby. Pretty much what media covers is graphic designing photography and video photography. I am a kind person and also love to meet new people. I am not really that person who get really mad or easily mad at something that I don't like. Most of the times I am friendly and happy to other players and admins. Also I can be very funny too :).
Referred by

Lauper

27 Feb 2019
Ingame name Lauper
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Laup3rr/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:456113979
Age 18
Location UK

Other languages Spanish
Timezone GMT
Past admin experience
I was admin on a site which had 12K members on which then got taken down by the owner as he couldn't run it anymore, I also been admin on big discord servers, I've had experience being admin before
Motivation
I'm always on the servers and I like like to make the servers better from toxic people
About me
I'm always free like 12 hours a day (thats without going to college) so once im back I'm free the rest of the day unless its something important
Referred by

BAGUETTEMEISTER^^

22 Dec 2018
France
Ingame name BAGUETTEMEISTER^^
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/naax0/
SteamID naax0
Age 15 (turning 16 the 16th of march)
Location France

Other languages I speak french and swedish.
Timezone UTC +1 CET Central European Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia and Mesa
Past admin experience
I've been Admin on a Minecraft server a year ago, the server had about 40 members a day. Plus I have been Admin on a Fortnite Community Discord with about 550 members, I left it because I don't play Fortnite anymore but it was really fun being Admin and helping everyone.
Motivation
I want to be Admin to help the sufing comunity and to make the servers more peaceful and firendly. I also want to erase insultes from every server, I want everybody to be as respectful as possible.
About me
My name is Gabriel, I am 15 years old and I am turing 16 on the 16th of march. I live in a city called Bordeaux that located south-west in France.
I enjoy scootering and playing video-games like CS:GO or GTA V or even Minecraft.
Referred by Leeroy

Dippy ★

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Mar 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name Dippy ★
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DippyDippDipp/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:155769620
Age 15
Location England

Other languages None
Timezone 00:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7, Kitsune 24/7, Occasionally hop onto other servers for rank points.
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
I have been really enjoying the Utopia 24/7 EU map and the interactions since I first got a pc 2 months ago and really wanted to do something about the constant mic spammers and music players when music wasn't wanted. I like to think I help on the server by teaching new players how to surf and telling new people what to type when they want to mute or spectate someone.
About me
I spend most of my time inside and surf Utopia is the thing I usually get onto when I get home from school. I prioritise more important things such as schoolwork and am genuinely mature when I want to be. If I'm needed on a server to respond to an admin call id be happy to hear what they have to say.
Referred by

Elite

7 Mar 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Ingame name Eliteツ
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198405516833/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:222625552
Age 16
Location United States

Other languages I do not speak an other langueage
Timezone North America Eastern Time is my timezone.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers My Favorite GoFree Surf Server [Surf-EU] Beginner 24/7 SurfTimer
Past admin experience

Motivation
My motivation is to help people on Go-free servers in any way shape or form. At least every other day i get on to help new players surf. I get joy in helping new or old players its amazing to know that your part of the reason someone succeed. But I really want to get into this to help people in a new way and make the surfing environment on GoFree online servers that much better.
About me
I enjoy surfing on cs-go playing some Rust, Fortnite maybe one a week and I play some call of duty games. I've always been a kind person that tries to make other people happy before me i put others ahead of me. I'm really interested in being an admin I think It will be a lot of fun. Thank you for taking your time to read this it means a lot.
Referred by

StrangestPigeon

8 Mar 2019
Ingame name StrangestPigeon
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/StrangestPigeon
SteamID STEAM_1:1:93308398
Age 15
Location England

Other languages parts of French and Spanish
Timezone British so GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune24/7 utopia24/7
Past admin experience
I've been admin on some small servers in the past but nothing big on cs
Motivation
I really enjoy surfing but hate it when people are just generally toxic on the servers. I have been surfing since i was 11 and love it, but since then i have heard all sorts of music being blasted down mics, racism, toxicity and just general unappetising behaviour
About me
I am really keen on sports in particalar cricket and football and i am currently taking my GCSEs at school.
Referred by

9 Mar 2019
Germany
Ingame name [HazE] EisbergZwerg
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004493046
SteamID STEAM_0:0:22113659
Age 22
Location NRW, Germany

Other languages German
Timezone Central Europe
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_mesa 24/7
Past admin experience
When I was younger I was admin on several servers until I took a long break since I had to study and work.
Motivation
What makes me applying to you guys is the situation I was in today. A guy timed me out for occasionally speaking german to someone since I was explaining something to him. I spoke english with him pretty much all the time. I just don't want Admins on a server I love for so long who abuse their rights for their own good. I politely told him to mute me via tab if it annoys me after he started ranting about me.

I love talking on here, but the arguments every day get worse and worse between the americans and british people. All the discriminating slur about black people, americans or europeans is just annoying and I really want to do something against that.
About me
My name is Florian, I'm 22 years old and from Germany. Currently I work at a wholesale company and study next to it but I got a lot of spare time due to my missing social life. :p
I surf a lot, play matchmakings sometimes and am currently on place 199 on your mesa 24/7 server, planning to get to top 100! =)

I would be honored to do something for the community on there.. so many people are screaming for admins and there is just no one there who you can adress actual problems to.
Referred by

28 Dec 2018
Canada
Ingame name Spooky Snoopy
Steam profile link https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198855031915
SteamID 76561198855031915
Age 14
Location United States

Other languages none, sorry im learning french though
Timezone i live in the U.S. East timezone
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers tier 1-2 tier 3-6 utopia and rookie
Past admin experience
I do not have any past admin experience but i think that this would be a good opportunity to get time experience.
Motivation
I want to be admin on the gofree severs because i am already vip and when there is some mayhem on the server i will try to calm it and votemute them but for example about a week ago the whole server was against me and when i tried to votemute the people who were saying the n word and things like that they were all voting no and i ended up having to call an admin and they resolved the situation but if i were admin then i think that I could have defused the situation and i think that it would be helpful to have another admin. And i do know that I Have been muted a couple of times but that was when i was stupid and was just fooling around and i think i have something like 5 mutes and i think that 2 of those were just admins fooling around like dazani votemuteing me for a joke but i think that i would be an all around good admin
About me
Well I am 14 about to turn 15 in June and i do do community service after school i enjoy rock climbing and spending time with family and friends!
Referred by nate

Reagan Beeman

9 Mar 2019
Ingame name FSXpilot18
Steam profile link I do not know how to get this
SteamID FSXpilot18
Age 14
Location Maryland

Other languages A little bit of spanish
Timezone EST eastern standard time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia
Past admin experience
I have not been an admin before, but I am willing to learn and help out in any way possible.
Motivation
I would like to be in the admin servers because I would like to help out any players that need help, and make sure that people are using your servers correctly and in a safe manner.
About me
I am really into coding, and I am still learning about it, but it just interests me, and I love to look at code and fix it. I also love airplanes because I want to become a pilot someday and just fly. I love to help out in any way possible that I can and I look forward to helping out as an admin.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.