Reactions: Soup^ and SOUR

Mark0

21 Jul 2022
Algeria
here a list of the maps installed on each server:

Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX|

Zombie Hunting V3 by Elite-HunterZ |All Weapons|RankRespawn|

Special Maps on our Zombie Hunting Servers

• to request any maps reply to this thread.
  • to request a removal of a map reply to this thread too.
Don't forget to add a motivation for each request!
Nice one

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
All 3 of them very oldschool maps,I played them waaaay back in the day,maybe would bring a smile to some old players to play again on these..

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
zm_lila_off!ce_v4 is on server since June 2021 @Soup^ - but try it on our ZE or empty v1 first and have a look wether all settings work fine, also after the map ended and was changed to another map before you try it on v3 (as I dont remember it atm).

The others are not available atm and need to be reviewen and tested by SPA.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
zm_lila_off!ce_v4 is on server since June 2021 @Soup^ - but try it on our ZE or empty v1 first and have a look wether all settings work fine, also after the map ended and was changed to another map before you try it on v3 (as I dont remember it atm).

The others are not available atm and need to be reviewen and tested by SPA.
Alright,will try it out see if there are any errors with it,thanks easy!

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
Hello, i would like to see some of those maps back in Nom List and wonder why they are not more in there?

Azdue
Origin
Desert Prodigy
Undergrounds
8 Chambers
Filth
Pyramid Huhn
Grimoffice
Dispair

Molsted

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Mapper
13 Dec 2020
Check out the mapping forum. You can find insight to the status of most maps there. Fix needed, test needed and added is used in the titles and you can check out the discussions for a bit more detail :)

Reactions: easy

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
Desert Prodigy -fixed version should be ready to add in Nomination list ?
Pyramid -update soon
Undergrounds -fix/update finished but not uploaded by me

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
@cityfent : All maps i worked on are updated and uploaded now

my Map wishes in nominationlist would be :
  • GD_headquarter
  • dust1
  • zm_biggun

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
Its cool to see that some Maps are back in Special Map List, hope to see them also in normal Rotation.

And what about following Maps?

Forgotten Town
Pavlov
Krusty Krab
Bucket
Floating Rocks

I think there are a lot of Maps in Special Nomination that should be moved to normal nomination list.

The actual Maplist is also really good and balanced. Only Dino Day and Hellarch dont fit in this good list 😁

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Its cool to see that some Maps are back in Special Map List, hope to see them also in normal Rotation.

And what about following Maps?

Forgotten Town
Pavlov
Krusty Krab
Bucket
Floating Rocks

I think there are a lot of Maps in Special Nomination that should be moved to normal nomination list.

The actual Maplist is also really good and balanced. Only Dino Day and Hellarch dont fit in this good list 😁
The maps you mentioned Cifty are most likely to stay in special map rotation,as there are plenty of unbalanced spots in each one of them,making a zombie win seem next to impossible.
Although Dino Day and Hellarch are not considered amongst the most played/favourite maps by the players,they fit really well in terms of what a normal rotation map should be!

TpoJioJio

Donator
14 Jan 2018
Hello there. Here i want to suggest you adding new map: zm_bigadmin_v2. It's attached to this message. This map has russian language replicas, so i don't really know will you actually like it or not. I like this map - it's good for camping, for hunting and for creating chaos ;)

Attachments

• zm_bigadmin_v2_.rar
    4.4 MB · Views: 74

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hello there. Here i want to suggest you adding new map: zm_bigadmin_v2. It's attached to this message. This map has russian language replicas, so i don't really know will you actually like it or not. I like this map - it's good for camping, for hunting and for creating chaos ;)
Hey @TpoJioJio and welcome to the forum.

After checking out the map,It's safe to say in the very rare case it gets added,I could only see it being played as a "special map".Let me explain why:

-V3 server provides a max players of 64.Map is simply nowhere near large enough for 64 people to play on it.

-Very bad map for hunting,since its very small,which becomes even smaller if you manage to press the button and have all the containers/other props dropped all over the right side of the map,completely having that side inaccessible and get stuck everywhere.

-Map is filled,and I mean,completely filled with overpowered camp spots,and with the addition of a few unfair secrets as well,I could never in a million years see zombies/infected actually win a round..

-Not only overpowered,but small map+64 players+ tube/crouch spots everywhere,will cause heavy server lags and could even make the server crash after a certain point,thing which we certainly don't want to happen.

However,this is only my opinion ,as an admin,maybe a mapper or a Special Admin has a different approach!

Last edited:
Reactions: TpoJioJio

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hello, I recommend you to test this zm_ map below.
We have had this map before, its to small and a Zombie sided map. however it could be a special map.