15 minutes?

my 194 score on cbble, SAFE.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
no, its not cuz of the points, that system is shit, useless, if people go take a shit and miss a roundstart 1/3 of the map is already over, noone complained ever about the maplength. now its 15 minutes and everyone is complaining.. i dont see any good point in this..?

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
so thats why the maps felt so short...tbh never realised until now lol

F®εεZε

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
You have to improve the window with rules on Zombie Hunting V4 because you have to type “0” for close it but it says type “1”. Please change it =)

salute F®εεZε

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
about the 'server rules' window, i think it would be a bit better to close it with a non-number key because it isn't possible to change weps and it disturbs the gameplay slightly imo, idk if others have the same issue...just a little suggestion :)

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
i hate that window, noone reads it anyway.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
about the 'server rules' window, i think it would be a bit better to close it with a non-number key because it isn't possible to change weps and it disturbs the gameplay slightly imo, idk if others have the same issue...just a little suggestion :)

i hate that window, noone reads it anyway.

this rule menu is showed to make sure players know the rules, actually people reads it at least once, hence it will stay. it costs you nothing to push "0" once.

it seems to be a little problem with nomination you can't nominate the next map...pls look up. THX

last 2 maps played cannot be nominated, is this the problem?

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
To be honest, this nomination change is better because it fixes the problem with cbble and 4way always being nominated. And I have noticed that more maps are being played now.

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
this rule menu is showed to make sure players know the rules, actually people reads it at least once, hence it will stay. it costs you nothing to push "0" once.

It's good that it exists, otherwise people who would want to get unbanned will have the excuse of not knowing the rules :). But my concern was that it interrupts the gameplay for example when ur hunting and want to switch to secondary wep, although i think that its just me cuz most people use mousescroll to change weps anyways

E: the nomination change imo is also good XD

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
maybe u are right...but with a few player are little maps like cbble better..

maybe this thing has a point!

will think about it for v2 and v3, since V1 is always full this aien't a big problem

schickeria

28 Feb 2012
the maps can not nominate yourself is shit loses her coming players or good players who think that even as I made ​​no more fun, the server will always change the time and now the nomination

Who is the remains and I shall be, and my colleagues and some other clans css server gamble on the GD

it represents the server so that the campers enjoy it and suffer the Pros

schickeria

28 Feb 2012
delete the first post pls

im angry about the work on the v2 server.
niko changed the server-settings and we cant nominate the best maps because there are standing "played before"
. that doesnt make fun.
you cant play maps like azdukation with 50 peoples.
please comment my post and give me a answer. ill dont play active at this server anymore.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
ive got an idea.. maybe add "extend" to the nomination list..?

and lets set that you can only nominate "extend" once or twice so it doesnt get abused (ppl who immediately nominate things after a new roundstart)

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
You can nominate the maps again after two other maps have been played. You really think it's fun to play the same maps over and over again?

And if phanty's suggestion is possible, then extending for 15 minutes per map should be enough.

schickeria

28 Feb 2012
when you want to play a other map, than you shall nominate it. it cant be possible that the nomination is blocked. I think most of the guys want to play cbbl and 4way too, so what ?