Server Problems or Issues

PeterPansen

27 Dec 2015
Shortly it worked , no longer now. ("Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| 46.105.244.179:27045")

VAMPIR

12 Mar 2013
Hi

i have questions how to assign a quick key command for example !zstuck key F1
when i press on the button to run the command !zstuck without typing text
please sorry for my bad english

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
VAMPIR open console in CSS then type bind (the key u want) "say !zstuck" example: bind f10 "say !zstuck"

NOTE: you can open console by: go to steam --->libary-----> right klick on css---->go to properties--->klick on set start option---->write there "-console"---save it then start css

Panfilov

7 Sep 2016

Good day. Help solve the problem with downloading maps.
It is not possible to play on these three maps
Prompt where to download them. Thank you.

Безымянный.pngБезымянный1.pngБезымянный3.png

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

Panfilov

7 Sep 2016
Hello,
can you please try this?

Hi, I have always worth downloading all the files!
When connecting to a game of cards starts to go download, but after a 50% load knocks such errors. Can I download maps individually?
Thank you in advance.
Maybe it's because I live in Russia?

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
panfilov try to delete the maps in your cstrike > download > maps.
sometimes your config wont recognize the maps as downloaded or you cant download from the source couse you already got it in the list. Just remove the maps and it will read that mapfolder again with the maps in it. Hopefully this works for you

Panfilov

7 Sep 2016
panfilov try to delete the maps in your cstrike > download > maps.
sometimes your config wont recognize the maps as downloaded or you cant download from the source couse you already got it in the list. Just remove the maps and it will read that mapfolder again with the maps in it. Hopefully this works for you

Unfortunately this maps is not available in the download folder (

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
Hey there EH crew, I got a problem this night I was playing with some of my friends. And the thing we noticed was that there were like 5 up to 10 guys with high latency (150+). oke I get that they have a right to play to but if we see em lag and make long knifes of 4m please notice us then what we write in chat couse I find it weird that no admin took actions against these laggers. They ruin the fun and it isnt fair for us neither is it fair for the other european players. And check my chat history couse I told ya admins many times that they lagged af but all ignored me or they just didnt give af. I bet if I said ret*rd to em you guys would have gagged me. Ow and there were like 5 admins online this night when it happened, im not calling names. But please fix this problem.

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
No action should be used on them, since in a beginning there's no rule about high ping players, as far as I know. I believe that only in extreme cases like teleporting players and similar, admins take action.

Reactions: Havoc

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
What Winter said, also we have players from all over the world, players from America or Asia can't have a decent ping, we want all to be welcome on the servers, in case you see someone lag a bit just take distance, don't go close to him. If the player has a really high ping and teleports we might take action doe as it ruins the game play.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
As a Canadian I get around 120 ping on average and while I find myself able to occasionally long knife I get long knifed just as much. Unfortunately just something that has to be dealt with when you have high ping

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
V3 Server has problem. When we play neko_athletic map (may be another secondary maps too) after 5 mins (15 minutes before the end) server starts vote (not enough rtv) for the next map and changed it after finishing vote lol
Also in previous map if we selected map of the type neko server changed it immediately after finishing round.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
right now, on css zm server (idk if V1 or V3) spraying logo and typing rank/place don't work

Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
What changes and side effects do you have because of the recent updates?
http://www.steampowered.com/platform/update_history/index.php?id=240

What got "worse" is:

- Zombies sometimes look as CTs if looked form the back
- Elevators lag
- shadows are some kind of green sometimes if Flashlight is used
- Models front Face is looking at you even though they are running forward
- sunglasses disappear when Flashlight is used

It is all "minor" but strange.

Crimin4l

31 Jul 2018
Spain
hello I do not work the radio and the solutions of the radiohelp do not work for me because someone tells me how to fix it thanks

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
hello I do not work the radio and the solutions of the radiohelp do not work for me because someone tells me how to fix it thanks

Hello, the issue might be because you have disabled html/motd. Open console (google it if you dont know how to get it) and type cl_disablehtmlmotd 0

Crimin4l

31 Jul 2018
Spain
[QUOTE = "Havoc, post: 82362, miembro: 6100"] cl_disablehtmlmotd 0 [/ QUOTE]
it does not work bro. i reset cache ?¿