Age 16

Location canada/ontario

English knowledge Advanced

Other languages I know abit of french

Timezone Eastern Daylight Time

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf utopia 24/7 is the best in my opinion

Past admin experience

Motivation
Ive only been surfing for a few months at most but i just really like the whole community. And almost everyday i join there are jokes and people doing challenges. But I also see sometimes that really toxic people get away with doing annoying things, loud mic noises and ect. I just would like to be more apart of the community and help as much as possible. Not really been doing alot over covid so I could really use the time helping out with servers and making sure everything is chill and not a toxic place. Even if i dont make it admin im okay with that because the sever and community is still more wholesome then any other game/servers

About me
Honestly I mainly like to practice my skills at gaming and i like to help people out with tips and tricks if they are struggling or if they ask so everyone has a good time playing. I like to play sports and watch movies and just chill kind of things.

Referred by no i dont really have alot of friends on pc

MrPhoenix

5 Jun 2021
Ingame name Shroud

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413334225/

SteamID https://s.team/p/cqbc-gjtc/JKH

Age 15

Location Canada

English knowledge Intermediate

Other languages Croatian, (Beginner or Elementart French, not the best at it).

Timezone Eastern

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers GoFree Utopia which i just started playing. GoFree Mesa for a while remember playing in September. Played a bit of something called gofree tier 1-8 .

Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be admin because I want to be useful and helpful. I want to have a fun experience with myself and especially with other players and friends. I myself want to help build a better community for the servers with a better experience. I would like to be useful in any sort of way and am willingly want to help and provide for others. I play this game a lot especially with friends in surfing, so I thought it can be a good idea to apply even some of my friends said I could so I said why not give it a shot. I can even give them a better experience.

About me
My name is Phoenix I am born in Europe and live in Canada, I am aged at 15. I love to play sports such as soccer, tennis, boxing and MMA. As well on my spare time I enjoy playing my instruments which are Guitar & Piano. I myself love to communicate with others and enjoy spending a good time. I also love to hike on the mountains and enjoy the beautiful mountains.

Referred by Friends (A Lot)

xkathix

6 Jun 2021
Ingame name ALDI

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198216943463/

SteamID 76561198216943463

Age 15

Location Germany

Other languages german, french and spanish

Timezone UTC+01:00

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_mesa_fix, surf_utopia

Past admin experience

Motivation
I enjoy surfing, especially on mesa. But I often experience the bad behavior of some people. Many of them start to make unnecessary jokes, most of them being racist. I just want to be part of helping with these problems, because there should always be a great atmosphere and people should rather become friends than insult each other. Although I am a girl, I can stand up for myself and other people, so if someone insults another person I would tell him/her to stop and report them if they would not stop. Moreover, I think people tend to behave better if they see that there is someone who is an admin.

About me
I am a 15-year-old girl, who lives in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. I live with my parents and my older brother. I enjoy listening to music and I spent a huge part of my free time on my computer. At the moment, I mostly play csgo, but I only surf (I don't really enjoy playing ranked matches anymore). My grades in school are good and although I spend much time learning for school, I still surf a lot. I would describe my character as playful and happy, even though I can be shy sometimes.

Referred by Probably by no one.

gototwaz

7 Jun 2021
Ingame name blockofwater

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gototwaz/

SteamID gototwaz

Age 16

Location United Kingdom

Other languages none

Timezone gmt

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune

Past admin experience
I've been admin on a few discord servers in the past

Motivation
I've been surfing on gofree servers for a while now and i feel like an admin role would be a fun way to keep me occupied now I've left school. i enjoy a bit of responsibility and i feel like being admin could add more to an experience that i already enjoy.

About me
16 live in England play a lot of games not just cs i dont have the money for a pc so im predominantly a ps4 player i have some competitive traits but im mostly lazy i cannot lie

Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.