SteamID 76561198810116544

Age 17

Location United Arab Emirates but from United Kingdom

English knowledge Intermediate

Other languages Just English

Timezone UTC+04:00

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7

Past admin experience
I had admin experience from fairly big discord servers, but retired due to some personal issues.

Motivation
I would like to be an admin on the servers because, I like to make the server clean from Cheaters, Racism, Exploiters, etc...
I will treat people the nice way, and never tolerate people who break the rules.

About me
I like playing video games, I got an accident with my mouth so I sometimes can't talk or can't talk normally and I like helping people.

Referred by

slumlord

7 Jul 2021
Ingame name slumlord (surf is dead)

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/guttertarianism/

SteamID imethanfox

Age 20

Location Austin, Texas

English knowledge Advanced

Other languages My Chinese is pretty good, I've been taking it for a six years now.(我说中文挺好的。我在高中还有大学了六年汉语。)

Timezone CDT

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia kitsune and mesa. favorite is utopia

Past admin experience
none

Motivation
i chill in your utopia servers a lot and the dumbass no personality-ass racist kids come around from time to time. i just wanna ban racists when i hear them and there aren't admins on.

About me
i play guitar, i speak chinese, i lyke 2 surf!! im going into my junior year of college.

Referred by i just surf on your servers a lot

Electrosaur

11 Jul 2021
Ingame name Electrosaur

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322802523/

SteamID 76561198322802523

Age 16

Location British Columbia Canada

Other languages I can speak A little Japanese

Timezone Pacific Standard

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia Kitsune Surf Tier 1-2 Mesa

Past admin experience
I was admin on a couple of Minecraft But that's really all my experience.

Motivation
I love Surfing I have 400+ hours and my favorite surfing server right now is Go Free I'm top 2000 on the server and enjoy coaching new beginners. I also see a lot of toxicity and negative energy in the server and i want to change that and being an admin felt was the only way i would be able to do so because every time i see it i can !calladmin but then im disrupting an admins day and usually the toxic kid goes super silent. So i just want to make the Go Free server a better and more fun community for beginners and Experienced players a like.

About me
My name is Kohei i am a Canadian/ Japanese born 16 year old that loves playing CsGo Valorant Overwatch and most importantly surfing. Im in summer right now so i do have a day job but i only work 3 days a week and i would love to be able to help around the server.

Referred by The only other person that I know that is an admin is Cinni/Taco me and him you to surf together way back and i know him and he knows me. Thank You for considering me for this position.

Conner

21 Jul 2021
Ingame name Conner.lavalley

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122500827/

SteamID hawkhampshire

Age 10

Location United states of america

Other languages English, and i speak some spanish and im improving on my spanish always :D

Timezone im in EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers GoFree US surf utopia 24/7

Past admin experience

Motivation
I love to help people out! ive helped some of my freinds learn somethings in life and i always abide by the rule "Pay it forward!" I think Im good at surfing im not insane and im not to old either. I think I would be a good candidate for admin because whenever i get free time i play on surf utopia .

About me
I hate bulling. I myself im experienced it on these servers, so instead of complaining i want to bring those people to justice. I have been elected democraticly to a board in my place of education by people in the school. I think myself to be smart. I can play guitar, bass,drums, and piano. I like to listen to music while i play games like surf.

Referred by

Ndoman3807

Donator
22 Nov 2020
twitch.tv
Ingame name ndoman

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/ndoman_/

SteamID [U:1: 1164223681]

Age 17

Location Carmel, Indiana

Other languages N/A

Timezone Eastern Time GMT-4

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mainly the 24/7 servers, but I'll hop on the harder tier maps every so often.

Past admin experience
Although I haven't been an Admin on someone else's server, I have hosted servers for CS:GO, Minecraft, and anything else my friends and I want to play together, and learned myself how most of everything works from sourcebans to hosting my own private email server. I like to think I pick up things by just doing them and trying until I figure out the best approach, and I'll use this to aid my judgement when a decision is needed or if a conflict starts to brew.

Motivation
I love Counter Strike, and I spend a lot of time surfing, so seeing an opportunity to work towards something new is exciting yet familiar feeling. I would love to host a server, but for now helping another one out would be a really helpful learning experience for me, and I believe a valuable asset to GoFree as an Admin.

About me
I'm a 17 year old, currently off of school spending most of my time either on a GoFree server, or working on my own hardware. I'm eager to learn as much as possible about the role I haven't had a direct chance to fulfill, alongside the players I meet along the way. I'm friendly online, and normally try to start conversation, but whatever the moment calls for, I got it.

Referred by N/A

CoochieEggs

26 Jul 2021
Ingame name Koala

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198829161740/

SteamID 76561198829161740

Age 15

Location United Kingdom

Other languages little bit of spanish

Timezone GMT

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Go free tier 3-8 ,Go Free tier 1-2

Past admin experience

Motivation
I don't like people being toxic to strangers if it is a friend its okay as long as not too far as I've been bullied in the past i know what toxicity is like it can hurt people in many different ways I would like to stop that. As well as racism i know many black people who get degraded for the colour of their skin I would like to stop racism as well.

About me
I like to surf and play csgo in general my hobbies would be playing osu! and playing cs I also like to draw anime characters

Referred by

sukdaddy

3 Aug 2021
Ingame name sukdaddy

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/sukdaddy/

SteamID Sorry, do not know what this is.

Age 18

Location Florida

Other languages Lithuanian

Timezone Eastern-US

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Any Server

Past admin experience

Motivation
To be honest, I just want to flex to my really close friend before he leaves for the Marines. I very much understand that you will not pick me and you can just decline the application right now. I like to surf every now and then to relax and to chill out and just have weird and funny conversations with him. Anyways, thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day.

About me
I swim competitively a lot. I am going to college to study Fire Science and swim for the Swim team at IRSC. I do not really take things seriously to much but I can be serious when I need to. I like to goof around and laugh and have a great time as well.

Referred by No

Rice Farmer

6 Aug 2021
Ingame name Rice Farmer

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/GavinRice/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:534601216

Age 17

Location United States

Other languages a little Spanish

Timezone UTC +5

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I really like the tier 1-2 and tier 3-8 maps.

Past admin experience
I have admin experience in a discord server with 1000+ members.

Motivation
Being an admin has become something I look forward to part-taking in during my free time and I would love to take a more active role in keeping all the servers strong and growing. By being a moderator I am able to keep this environment fun and enjoyable for the players within the community while also handling any issues I see occurring. Being a moderator would allow me to solve problems that I and other players encounter and issues witnessed during my time in Go-Free, with me being here very often I think I would be able to aid the staff greatly in their endeavors and issues with individuals who are causing problems in the servers. Being a logical person who is mature enough to analyze the situation and provide proper punishment to those who break the rules I feel I will be an unbiased mod and be able to carry out my duties without issues. I find being a moderator of Go-Free as a great place to meet new people and enjoy a competitive environment where people can come to learn new things and meet new people, becoming a bigger part of this server would really mean something to me and allow me to really help keep this discord strong. Having someone like me on the staff could greatly help the life of Go-Free and make sure it is a toxic-free environment. In conclusion, I would love to be a moderator because of how much more I can impact and interact with players in Go-Free and how much more I can help keep Go-Free thriving.

About me
I have been surfing for almost a year now. I'm going into my last year of high school I'm taking AP Spanish which is basically Spanish V and I'm really into computers I'm taking AP computer science, AP Cybersecurity, and digital design IV. I try and code viruses in my free time and then run it on my other computer and test different ways on trying to take it off and then trying to make it better so it's harder to take off your computer and making it undetectable to Windows antivirus feature. Every so often I get offered an opportunity to do pen tests on people's devices and vulnerability assessments on people's networks I normally get paid for it but I do it for fun do I don't really mind doing it for free every so often. I like to spend hours apon hours playing video games when I'm not coding or doing ethical hacking.

Referred by None

jers

13 Aug 2021
Ingame name jers

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198970768505

SteamID 76561198970768505

Age 13

Location New Jersey, USA

Other languages I am not bilingual

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers EU Mesa EU Utopia

Past admin experience
3 discord servers

Motivation
I believe I am active in the community and would like to be an admin to provide a save environment to our players at GoFree.

About me
I am Jers, normally play CS:GO comp and enjoy talking with others.

Referred by some guy named toast

Lordly_27

18 Aug 2021
Ingame name WarmBeef

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198800293294/

SteamID 76561198800293294/

Age 16

Location United States

Other languages none

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune

Past admin experience

Motivation
I spend a lot of time on the surf server (about 100 hours so far)and it would be my first time as an admin so I have to start somewhere.

About me
My hobbies are boxing, jujitsu and playing computer games I basically one spend time on those 3 things. Im good at talking to people and I dont really get angry at much.

Referred by no

B

br3ndy

Ingame name br3ndy

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/ben123421/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:178583181

Age 17

Location Israel

Other languages hebrew

Timezone (GMT+3)

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf heaven

Past admin experience
i was admin on bhop servers it was fun tbh

Motivation
i would like to make sure everyone wiil feel free to play and talk without fearing they would go bullied because of their voice/region

About me
my name is ben i am 17 yo
i live in israel my english is flawless
i can handle toxic pepole with respect ill be happy to help

Referred by no one tbh found the server myself...

Gordon

19 Aug 2021
Ingame name Gordon

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119812267

SteamID 76561198122674160

Age 15

Location United States

Other languages Taking High School Spanish Classes but I'm Really Bad at it. :/

Timezone Central Standard Time

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [GoFree-US] Surf Utopia 24/7

Past admin experience

Motivation
I love surfing, now I know I haven't been doing it long but it is a lot of fun since I started. Just jamming to music, surfing, vibing. Your server is my favorite server to surf on and I surf mainly on this server. I would like to become an admin because I want to be apart of this great community and I want to make sure everyone is having as much fun as I am in a family-friendly safe community. Admin will help a lot in this process, with the ability and great responsibility I can keep this amazing server square and fun for everyone who loves to surf as much as I.

About me
I love to play video games, but balance to that I make sure I do good in school and I like to cook for my family at times. I love spending times with family and friends. I am in Boy Scouts right now and I'm trying to get my eagle. I don't know if i'll make it all the way but I'm trying. I am seeking IT as an endorsement in high school for a career and spending a lot of classes studying that subject. I am going to be a Sophomore this year! So I am very excited and can't wait for this school year.

Referred by

Weihnachtsmann ツ

GoFree Admin
Donator
Ingame name Weihnachtsmann ツ

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sheeta95/

SteamID 76561198053607330

Age 25

Location Baden Württemberg / Germany

English knowledge Intermediate

Other languages German

Timezone UTC/GMT +1

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa / 3-8 Tier 102 Tick / Utopia / Sheeta's Surf Stüble

Past admin experience
Leading my minecraft server since 2012 nonstop if that counts? xD
I was also admin on many servers of combat until they went offline over the years.
Then i had my own server that was running from 2017 until 2021

Motivation
I love to help new players in the server, talk to them or interact to anybody and just have a great time with anyone (even if i have a private server, i miss the conversations on the public servers xD) I play in the server since such so long and when situations getting out of control i mostly just talk to the people and try to cooldown mad situations, but sometimes it happens, that people are constantly talking very rassist stuff or just harrasing others until they leave and even if i have lifetime vip and i have the votemute thing, it doesn't help always and i feel sad to can't do anything then :c
In my opinion go-free / elite-hunterz are still the best servers to play on and i would apprecciate it a lot to give more support back to the surf community then i can do now ツ

There is something more thing to say here, i sometimes play with another account here and even if i know the rule, I think I'm playing on this both accounts longer than the rule even exists, but that's not the point. Even if I have fun most of the time and I love helping others or just having interesting conversations, I want to say, that at the end of the day iam also just a human and when i feel sad i just want to have time for myself and just surf, I became in all these years not even a single mute, ban or anything else once, so this is not to bypass a ban or a mute.

Because of that I'am maybe not the perfect admin, but i would be really sad, since a admin recently told me, i would get banned because of breaking that rule, since i dont want to bypass anything and even since i donated more money with my old account then with my main i wouldn't mind if you delete it or whatever if it is necessary to become a admin
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067777517

About me
I'am 25y, from South-West Germany, i love collecting old games like Nintendo VGA's, improving my pc setup for fun, reading books, making photography's of some things in city's or in nature but mostly tuning my car and hang out with friends and tune together or just driving arround xD

At the pc i recently watch a lot of movie's, series and much animes <3

i play mostly surf ofc, but also pubg, minecraft, planetside 2 and also i like to edit maps with source engine sdk, (creating maps for surf), with a friend we had a project to create the game "Among Us" in the same engine as csgo runs, the game would actually work, but the license would cost like 20.000$ xD

i also recently try to learn stuff in blender, cinema4d and other 3d programms, phyton for coding and setup databanks and plugins, just for fun but i also just like creating artworks in photoshop or drawing on normal paper whatever iam up to.
Me and a friend are also creating kind of a studio to make our own music, but we are still learning and looking for people that would like to make a song with us that have a nice vocal ツ

At Christmas i go upside down through chimneys for some reasons xD

Referred by

Reactions: PeaceMaker

kam

23 Aug 2021
Ingame name kam

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/hadetgotthaj/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:183863538

Age 25

Location northern ireland

Other languages little french but im like A2 level. little russian from my friend plar & little Norwegian

Timezone GMT

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers i play on any servers that are free

Past admin experience
my past admin experiences are on nexus nation 85tick in the start on 2020 when I first started, my position was called [temp admin] which the word 'temp' didn't actually apply as it was a permanent position but it was just called temp admin. i left because a new owner of the server came along and wanted to change things & me and my other friends who was admin/server op wanted to move over to source. basically the commands I had access too was - temp mute, kick & ban but we rarely used ban

Motivation
my motivation is that I have kind of started to fall in love with GOfree 100t, kind of 100t in general. i like to keep servers calm and respectful, everyone has a chill and cool experience while surfing. talking in game chat to friends etc. i see no need for others to be cruel to people.

About me
well i am 25 years old, i studied at university doing medicine and play surf on my free time. I'm now an EM doctor in my local A&E.

I treat patients immediately with like serious and life threatening injuries... may that be an illness or an accident they have had! I love my job a lot I find it so enjoyable to meet such characters, but sometimes in depressing and not so enjoyable due to some things I treat and see in my workplace. I am known in KSF counter strike source as 'dockam' LMAO i have a reputation for always being on surf_tronic_njv as i am rank 5 there lmao.
I enjoy going to raves, festivals and what not on the weekends when I'm not working.
I have a dog called Denzil he is a St Bernard the one like out of the movie Beethoven - here's a link to see how cute they are

Referred by only person who knows of me is paul through benowy as me and benowy are really close. i hope thats okay

TheSneakyLlama

25 Aug 2021
Ingame name Llama

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198405381669/

SteamID 76561198405381669

Age 18

Location Canada

Other languages Just English

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia is my favorite, Most people you meet on there are really nice and the server is amazing to play.

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would love to be a admin because I love helping servers and the community. I've been admins on other games and some servers and it is always a rewarding experience. With every different type of server you are a admin on you learn a lot to help you improve. I just want to help the Surfing community and make sure everyone is having fun.

About me
Well I work in tech sales, I enjoy hockey and hanging out with friends. Ive been playing PC games for 5 years but on xbox way before then. I love Computers and Website design, I also love animals.

Referred by Clouds

nibxl

26 Aug 2021
Ingame name nibxl

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nibxlgay/

SteamID nibxl

Age 18

Location Canada

Other languages russian

Timezone est

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers this server :)

Past admin experience
discord mod for spidergang server

Motivation
I love being in communities and talking to new people, also it would be great to be able to help manage the server from toxic players and meet the staff!

About me
im an artist/motion designer from toronto. Worked with nascar aloe, lil darkie, 83hades and many more artists. I also work for spinvfx and work on umbrella academy and stranger things. I play csgo in my free time and yeah that's about it haha

Referred by

Snoopy25

31 Aug 2021
Ingame name Snoopy

Steam profile link https://store.steampowered.com/

SteamID 76561199088430247

Age 15

Location Fl

Other languages I speak a little bit of spanish

Timezone est

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa Fix

Past admin experience
I admin for DIscord Servers

Motivation
I love surfing and hate toxic people and Mic spam. Also want to set good example for new one to surf

About me
My name is Tyler I love playing baseball. video games and time with family

Referred by

Dive

2 Sep 2021
United States
Ingame name Dive

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199123706510/

SteamID 76561199123706510

Age 15

Location United States

Other languages none

Timezone Eastern Daylight Time

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia and Kitsune

Past admin experience
I was staff on Fallen networks and made it all the way up to admin, and have had over 15k+ minutes on the server, so if im staff i will most likely always be on and will make sure no one is going against the rules or causing a disruption.

Motivation
I have been looking for a new server to moderate and I think this is the best fit

About me
I skate and build
nothing else really

Referred by not referred by anyone but Suicidal toast helped me a lot

grime

2 Sep 2021
Ingame name g

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199203223270/

SteamID 76561199203223270

Age 16

Location Canada

Other languages None

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa, kitsune, utopia

Past admin experience
Been an admin on fallen networks, it was a long time ago but i still remember things

Motivation
I want to help out the server by keeping bad people away, muting annoying people, and helping grow the community

About me
My name is grime, i like to game and talk to new people.

Referred by None

binxzy

2 Sep 2021
Ingame name binxzy

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199027018726/

SteamID 76561199027018726

Age 17

Location United States

Other languages None

Timezone East

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Mesa, Utopia

Past admin experience
I was Admin in Fallen Networks for awhile with over 190 hours on there servers combined

Motivation
I used to no life Fallen Networks Kitsune and then had a run in with the owner of the severs and got banned for personal stuff and havent been able to surf on my favorite map and seeing GoFree having all my favorite maps made me wanna be staff again

About me
I listen to a lot of different music and enjoy gaming and watching all kinds of anime

Referred by By no-one but was helped by Suicidal Toast (love that guy) also my buddy dive who was also staff in Fallen Networks is applied for GoFree praying we get in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.