Ingame name King

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321418315/

SteamID 76561198321418315

Age 20

Location England

English knowledge Advanced

Other languages Learning Norwegian!

Timezone UTC +1

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers EU Tier 1-2, and EU Tier 3-8 (occasionally US Tier 1-2)

Past admin experience

Motivation
Ever since I was a young boy, I have always dreamt of...

All jokes aside, the GoFree community is by far one of the most diverse, welcoming and friendly communities I have come across in all my years of Counter-Strike,
and it would be an honor to be able to directly contribute to maintaining and furthering GoFree's status as one of the best servers around.

Given the opportunity I would aspire to be a friendly, active and level-headed admin. I pride myself on my ability to remain calm in stressful and demanding situations,
and this is one of the reasons I believe I would be good for this role.

Ultimately, GoFree is a community like no other. For me personally, it would be a privilege to have the chance to give back to the community which has given so much to me.

~ Ben (King)

About me
Hi!

My name is Ben and I am a 20 year old Uni student, studying Mathematics at the University of Bath.

In my free time I like to play the piano, I have played since I was 4 and I honestly know how to play way too many anime intros... When I'm not being a weeb or doing maths,
I can often be found surfing on GoFree servers. :) I love to play volleyball and badminton, and I used to complete Rubik's cubes competitively (don't laugh).

Referred by

Real itachi xd

1 May 2021
Ingame name иѕ · ƒs ٠ Itachi ˣᴰ

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Baconator888/

SteamID Baconator888

Age 23

Location Spain

Other languages Spanish, Catalan, currenty learning russian

Timezone UTC +2 CEST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers All of them, specially 3-8 tier servers and 64t servers so i don't forget my surf origins

Past admin experience
I used to be admin back in Konvict Gaming surf servers, around 2013-ish? Then became admin on Counter Strike Network (CSN) around 2014 for 3 or 4 years. After that i decided to take a break (because of my neck pains) of maybe a year and then stepped out of the "administration" related stuff to focus only on my skills when i got back around late 2018

Motivation
I think i could be a decent addition to your server because of my judgement when it comes to surf administration thanks to my +7 years experience. Although i can be a little bit harsh to people who randomly join a server and rtv out of the blue, which triggers me quite a bit (specially when i'm alone surfing, hence why my chat log might be kinda tainted in that aspect). I've had the opportunity to meet lots of great guys who had a big impact during my teenager stage, so i really developed deep fellings regarding surf, that's why i want to take care of it and look after surfers who try to beat themselves everyday.

About me
Just a 23 y.o spanish guy who loves surfing and getting to know new people. Currently studying Criminal Psychology and ex-semi pro csgo professional player. Funny guy although my limits of "black-humour" could be a bit questionable for some people xd. Love to travel and practice Taekwondo (martial art).

Referred by No one actually. I know several admins but i just thought i could apply

xsu.

6 May 2021
Ingame name xsu., grant (changes from time to time between the two)

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198965639095/

SteamID 76561198965639095

Age 15

Location United States

Other languages N/A

Timezone North America East

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I normally play Utopia, Mesa, Kitsune, or the Tier 1

Past admin experience

Motivation
I've seen the question in the servers about if you want to apply for admin so I thought I would give it a shot and see what happens. I think it would be pretty cool and be able to join a community of surfers.

About me
I play cs:go a bunch and I mainly surf and try and have a good time. I'm pretty physically active most of the time and ya in my free time I play cs:go.

Referred by

KianFromWales

23 Apr 2021
United Kingdom, Wales
Ingame name aspect

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/kian6969/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:89951423

Age 16

Location United Kingdom

Other languages I do not speak any other languages other than English.

Timezone UTC +1 (GMT)

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I tend to usually play on Utopia (Most active on here), Mesa, Kitsune and Rookie.

Past admin experience
I will have to be completely honest here, I don't have any CS:GO admin experience at all, though I have some Discord moderation experience. I am currently a Stream Moderator & Discord Moderator for a gaming YouTuber, his server consists of around 1.3k members and I am one of the highest staff ranks in this server.

My brother is a moderator on a community CS:GO server and he has told me a few of the basic things I should know about moderation on CS:GO such as logging my punishments (mutes, kicks etc), treating all members with respect, and not to tolerate any disrespect from anyone.

Motivation
I am motivated to apply for admin for GoFree for a few reasons.

1. I am very active on most GoFree surfing servers, I play on servers such as Utopia every day, and surf Mesa every couple of days.

2. A lot of the time I log onto Utopia, there will always be a group of people ruining it for the rest of the community, and most of the times, an admin is not present on the server to punish these rule-breakers. I wish to be an admin for GoFree to crank down on the server rules a lot more, I believe the community needs more active admins on the surf servers, I think I can fulfil that role quite well.

About me
I'm 16 years old, my real name is Kian, which I don't mind being called, I enjoy playing games such as CS:GO, osu!, Among Us and Phasmophobia, I've been a PC and Console gamer for over 5 years now and I enjoy it more than you could imagine. I see myself as a very honest person.

Referred by I actually just applied through the chat notification, though one of the current surf admins said it would be a good idea for me to apply for admin here. :)

Elad8021

15 May 2020
Ingame name Elad8021

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/elad8021

SteamID STEAM_0:1:530283655

Age 20

Location Israel

English knowledge Intermediate

Other languages hebrew

Timezone +2 gmt

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers top150 eu

Past admin experience
was admin on servers since I was 10 years old I even owned a jailbreak server on cs 1.6 and have experience as a zoner aswell

Motivation
Well I play a ton on your servers and I buy vip sometimes cuz I enjoy the server

About me
Well I am currently in the army, got 2 years left (it is mandatory in israel) and on weekends (when I come back home) I mostly surf since its one of my fav hobbies.

Referred by my boi paul

rcon

11 May 2021
Ingame name Yotsuba

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199097754763/

SteamID 76561199097754763

Age 15

Location Canada

Other languages A little bit of French

Timezone ET/ EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia 24/7

Past admin experience
I've been a long standing admin on small minecraft servers in the past.

Motivation
I'm consistenly being earraped in game chat and often times there are no admins around, I like to have a sense of responsibility.

About me
I enjoy playing games like CS;GO, Valorant and Minecraft. I used to surf a fair amount and just recently got back into it and have been surfing a lot. I also enjoy watching anime and hanging out with my friends whether it's in a discord call or in person.

Referred by

oogway

12 May 2021
Ingame name oogway

Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/sour_turtle514

SteamID STEAM_0:0:419175608

Age 17

Location United States

Other languages none

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 1-2 tier surf but i also play 3-8 occasionally

Past admin experience

Motivation
I play this server a lot and would like to become a good member of the admin team to keep toxicity at a minimum/ overall foster a good healthy environment. I also have noticed a sort of void in the 1-2 server with not many admins at least in my experience being seen there so I would like to be that person that could be on there primarily. I just overall want to be one of those friendly faces that people recognize when they get on a server and talk to.

About me
I'm a 17-year-old kid in my junior year of high school. Since the corona outbreak, I've primarily dove back into gaming and primarily all my time except for sleeping and school go into it. Generally, I try to be very friendly to people and start up conversations as I love getting to know new people and meeting people from all walks of life.

Referred by

Elad8021

15 May 2020
Ingame name Elad8021

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/elad8021

SteamID STEAM_0:1:530283655

Age 20

Location Israel

Other languages hebrew

Timezone (UTC+02:00).

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers top150 eu

Past admin experience
Was admin on servers back since I played CS 1.6 at the age of 10 and I even owned a jailbreak server back then and I also used to be a zoner + admin on a surf server not so long ago so I also have experience as a zoner

Motivation
I wanna be an admin on your servers because I enjoy surfing in your server and I wanna help the surf community grow especially on your servers, I also spectate A LOT and I usually give out tips and help people that struggle to surf and try to help them get better at surf.

About me
Hello, my name is Elad I am 19 years old and I'm from Israel, I am currently in the army so it takes up most of my time but I go out home on weekends and I usually just go out with friends and chill, my favorite hobby is probably banging hardcore music to my ears while surfing. Btw if it seems like I did not put effort into my application its because I legit cant put my thoughts into words correctly, like I legit failed history class because I could not write my knowledge into the right words. I assure you that I have put a lot of effort and thought into making this application and I hope that this fact won't affect your decision.

Referred by Paul

Shqwny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 Feb 2019
Canada
Ingame name Shpwny

Steam profile link idk

SteamID idk

Age 17 cunt

Location Ur mom

Other languages Frenchie cunt and also german

Timezone Where tf

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers everyone

Past admin experience
i've been admin here lol

Motivation
I like the server a lot and you should unban me on the discord server 3lewis 3mojo 3cotey 3dert 3shpwny 3bunny 3splitzey 3danman 3cry

About me
I'm a boy and I would like to get unbaned on the discord server please 3lewis 3mojo 3cotey 3dert 3shpwny 3bunny

Referred by Everyone

rae

17 May 2021
Ingame name RiftIsOffline

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199082172371/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:560953321

Age Ask Paul

Location US

Other languages No other

Timezone CST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia and tier 1-2

Past admin experience
I have been admin on a lot of discord servers (with the biggest being 2000 and growing.) As well as admin on mc servers.

Motivation
Although I've taken a break recently to play Minecraft, I am usually quite active on surf. Now - ignoring the sheer amount of mic spammers, racists, and general toxicity (oh boy there's more) being a female gets me a decent amount of shit myself. There have been times ill be in the server and have 6-8 people at a time telling me to kill myself and go back to the kitchen; being general grievances to me and my friends' playtime. It get's really annoying when anyone starts a conversation and cant get two words out before someone screams the N word (amongst a life depleting amount of other slurs - like really, how do people know so many racial slurs?)
It doesn't help I usually get on the server from 11pm to 3 or 4am sometimes, and there are never admins online, let alone ones that can assist. When there are, they aren't always on the server and doing !calladmin takes a few minutes to get anyone on (if at all) and usually needs to be done more than once to get any attention. Now, as someone in a position of reviewal, I'm sure I don't have to tell you about the amount of ear bleeding screaming that can be done in just a few minutes is truly remarkable - and I am shocked the amount of people on CSGO aren't the majority of people who go deaf early on. It would be much quicker if there was already someone on to remedy the situations that come up, no?

Usually, the amount of toxicity doesn't bother me, sure it's really annoying and agitating; but I haven't even started on when it get's worse than just "shut the fuck up" or go kill yourself," one of the worst cases being when someone had heard about one of my best friends dying (which was a story on its own) and would say stuff about him; taunting his death. This happened many times, and I only ever successfully got an admin on for it once. They would say stuff about how he deserved to die, etc.
Because it was a group, I couldn't vote mute them - I couldn't stand up for myself or do anything to stop it since any time I pushed my p2t I would be immediately interrupted. Many times. It was moments like these where it went from really annoying or inconvenient to down right depressing and it made the game not fun for me, because although I enjoy surfing what makes it fun (and I am sure anyone would agree) is the communication in comms, which you simply cant get with an entire group attacking everything you do and say.
And I am not the only one who has endured this, friends, even people I have never met I've seen have similar struggles - not being able to enjoy a game without a surplus of toxicity rushing in on them. I have met a lot of friends on surf, and I mean a lot. I even met some of my best friends on gofree, people I talk to every day. But, it is saddening to me that the opportunity for me to meet the few like the friends I have now is shrinking, and I just want to be able to do something about it. I want to widen the opportunity for not only myself, but for others, because being bullied out of playing CS, or any game for that matter, is disheartening.

About me
If I am being honest, I don't know a lot about myself collectively. I have a habit to get philosophical - according to my friends, and they say it makes me sound crazy. We've talked about the standards of beauty, the idealization of relationships, whether life is black and white (like yes and no), the affect of mental health as an impact (there's more); and honestly those conversations are in which I have the most fun. I enjoy talking about - to anybody will listen, the wonders of world and the things it offers we have yet to fully comprehend. I have unnatural beliefs like McDonalds is a yucky restaurant and there are in fact other ways of handling anger than yelling, you CAN say sorry when you're in the wrong Becky - and I sleep with and without socks on; depends on the day. (I know, I'm a monster. I ask you refrain from burning me at the stake)
Oh, and my name is Rae. Nice to meet you.

Referred by Paul, Aquarius

Snowzy

22 May 2021
Ingame name Snowzy

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198392471529/

SteamID 76561198392471529

Age 16

Location Netherlands

Other languages Dutch

Timezone CEST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf tier 1 (54.37.245.51:25145)

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to become an admin of this server because I love watching people and have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are people who are racist and grief. So I think that I have what it takes to become an admin and get rid of spammers, grievers and people who just make the server an unpleasent place to be, I believe I can fix this. I am on cs:go surf quite a bit so i have a lot of time to help people on the server and make it a more positive server ( it is already a really fun and positive server)

About me
I am 16 years old. I am in high school and i am gonna major in economics. I enjoy playing videogames my top 3 is Cs:go Minecraft Rocketleague i love surfing in cs:go because its nice and relaxing i am basically gaming 24/7

Referred by I saw the link in game when i was surfing and i thought "I really want to do this." so i applied and hopefully i become an admin

shanti

23 May 2021
Ingame name shanti

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198409730982/

SteamID 76561198409730982

Age 15

Location Canada

Other languages I do not speak any other languages fluently, but I can understand a couple of words in French and Italian.

Timezone Eastern Daylight Time

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I like to surf on surf_rookie, surf_kitune and surf_utopia.

Past admin experience

Motivation
Recently I found out about surfing and I immediately fell in love with it. I met a couple of server admins and they told me about being VIP. One of the main reasons I wanted to become a VIP was to have access to cosmetics and to have the ability to vote to change the map on tier servers. However, lately after obtaining the Experienced rank some people in the lobbies have been asking me for help with stages or with commands. I am not a very great surfer so I do not believe I am the best teacher, but recently a lot of my close friends have started surfing. I want to become an admin so I can change maps on command and try out different abilities I have not had access to before. This past week I have been surfing multiple hours a day so I am sure I will be active and I can definitely check the forum every day. I think I am qualified to become an admin because I am active quite often, I can make conversation and I am above average at surfing (according to my rank).

About me
I am 15 years old so that means I am still in school. I spend a lot of my time with school work but I have had a lot of time on my hands since I am taking online school. On my breaks I enjoy watching anime, playing videogames such as CS:GO and listening to music. I have not really left the house in a couple of months because my city has been going in and out of lockdown for some time, but I used to enjoy playing basketball and volleyball a lot. Overall I am just an average student and I have some small hobbies I enjoy in my home.

Referred by Nobody has referred me to sign up to become an admin, but since I am in gofree lobbies quite often I thought that I might as well sign up for VIP as well.

Zapdos

GoFree Admin
Donator
18 Mar 2020
Texas, United States of America
Ingame name Zapdos

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/BigBoyBoomerRemover/

SteamID 76561198852647682

Age 15, turning 16 August of this year.

Location United States

Other languages fluently none, currently taking chinese in highschool.

Timezone UTC/GMT -5 hours

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2, Kitsune, Occasionally Utopia, Tier 3-8 (All NA servers)

Past admin experience
Csgo Admin Exp: None
Discord: Ive helped in a few servers, and I've been offered a spot in a server with around 8500 members but I declined as I don't like the community very much.

Motivation
My main reason for applying again is that I love surfing and I love to hang out with friends I've made on the GF discord and surf maps, but I've found many public servers frequently are home to a few bad apples, and not only is their toxicity a nuisance to experienced surfers its discouraging to new surfers whos first experience on kitsune is asking for help with stage 1 or how to restart and the only response being some kid screaming down his mic. I started using private servers a few months back because of how bad the environment was getting and surfing less in general, I'm applying so that I can play an active role in the improvement of the public servers and help make surf a more inviting and welcoming community. Many of my friends from surf have also expressed their frustration to me about the current atmosphere on the network. Most have either moved to private servers or stopped putting as much time into surf as it isn't super enjoyable when you join and are audibly assaulted by people screaming into their mics. To help shift the atmosphere of the servers as admin, I would try to change the topic of conversation to a common interest like music, memes, or pop culture. I'd also encourage other surfers at a higher skill level to help out with teaching less experienced players tricks on certain maps and other miscellaneous techniques.

About me
I've been surfing for almost a year at this point on my current account and surfed a little here and there before while on friends accounts, outside of surf I do 10 meter Olympic Air Rifle Competitively and as of a few weeks ago, I am shooting scores high enough to come top 10 in Junior Olympics next year. My 2 favorite things to do are travel and spend time with the boys. For travel, I have been to roughly 15 countries as well as 15 states in my lifetime but that is most likely changing quite soon as my family is looking for a place to go on vacation this summer. While traveling around the world I have focused my attention on nature and the culture of that area to gain a better understanding of the planet we call home. Outside of travel, I love to shoot guns, ride ATVs, come up with creative or slightly concerning (depending on how you look at it) ways to play with fire. In regards to hanging out with the boys, every Saturday 20 to 30 of us get together to hang out. We never really have a plan as to what we are gonna do but it's always a memorable experience. I also play video games such as Rust and COD in my spare time with both IRL and discord friends.

Referred by Suicidal Toast and Roor

Johnny:)

11 May 2021
Ingame name Johnny

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sparx-/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:225203568

Age 17

Location United States

Other languages NONE

Timezone PST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers rookie_fix 24/7, and i play bhop...

Past admin experience
Currently an admin for another CSGO community by the name "Swoobles". I am a level 2 admin.

Motivation
Another player in the GoFree Bhop server recommended that i apply for admin here. I think its a good idea considering my experience being admin for another Bhop server for about 2 years now. Also helping out in communities that i care about is in my main goal.

About me
I am currently finishing up high school on my way to move out, and in with a friend. I am a skateboarder and play a lot of video games. Other than this there is not much to know about me other than the fact I'm very easy to get along with.

Referred by Puppies

Johnny:)

11 May 2021
Ingame name Johnny

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sparx-/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:225203568

Age 17

Location United States

Other languages NONE

Timezone PST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers rookie_fix 24/7, and i play bhop...

Past admin experience
Currently an admin for another CSGO community by the name "Swoobles". I am a level 2 admin.

Motivation
Another player in the GoFree Bhop server recommended that i apply for admin here. I think its a good idea considering my experience being admin for another Bhop server for about 2 years now. Also helping out in communities that i care about is in my main goal.

About me
I am currently finishing up high school on my way to move out, and in with a friend. I am a skateboarder and play a lot of video games. Other than this there is not much to know about me other than the fact I'm very easy to get along with.

Referred by Puppies

Heck™©

27 May 2021
United States
Ingame name Heck™©

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/HeckinRyan/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:46703722

Age 20

Location United States

English knowledge Beginner

Other languages None

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Bhop, Surf (KZ hopefully?)

Past admin experience
I used to be a lvl 2 admin on Swoobles for Bhop

Motivation
I would like to an admin on your community cause Swoobles community kinda died out and im looking for a new place to be an admin. This seems like a wonderful community to get along with and know, aswell as see it expand.

About me
Friendly. I do work outside my gaming life. But im mostly watching movies or gaming with the boys B) I may bring up random topics to talk about mostly movie related :p I also bhop, surf, and kz in my free time

Referred by

chicken.joe

30 May 2021
Ingame name chicken joe

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199162207986/

SteamID 76561199162207986

Age 16

Location canada/ontario

Other languages I know abit of french

Timezone Eastern Daylight Time

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf utopia 24/7 is the best in my opinion

Past admin experience

Motivation
Ive only been surfing for a few months at most but i just really like the whole community. And almost everyday i join there are jokes and people doing challenges. But I also see sometimes that really toxic people get away with doing annoying things, loud mic noises and ect. I just would like to be more apart of the community and help as much as possible. Not really been doing alot over covid so I could really use the time helping out with servers and making sure everything is chill and not a toxic place. Even if i dont make it admin im okay with that because the sever and community is still more wholesome then any other game/servers

About me
Honestly I mainly like to practice my skills at gaming and i like to help people out with tips and tricks if they are struggling or if they ask so everyone has a good time playing. I like to play sports and watch movies and just chill kind of things.

Referred by no i dont really have alot of friends on pc

MrPhoenix

5 Jun 2021
Ingame name Shroud

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413334225/

SteamID https://s.team/p/cqbc-gjtc/JKH

Age 15

Location Canada

Other languages Croatian, (Beginner or Elementart French, not the best at it).

Timezone Eastern

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers GoFree Utopia which i just started playing. GoFree Mesa for a while remember playing in September. Played a bit of something called gofree tier 1-8 .

Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be admin because I want to be useful and helpful. I want to have a fun experience with myself and especially with other players and friends. I myself want to help build a better community for the servers with a better experience. I would like to be useful in any sort of way and am willingly want to help and provide for others. I play this game a lot especially with friends in surfing, so I thought it can be a good idea to apply even some of my friends said I could so I said why not give it a shot. I can even give them a better experience.

About me
My name is Phoenix I am born in Europe and live in Canada, I am aged at 15. I love to play sports such as soccer, tennis, boxing and MMA. As well on my spare time I enjoy playing my instruments which are Guitar & Piano. I myself love to communicate with others and enjoy spending a good time. I also love to hike on the mountains and enjoy the beautiful mountains.

Referred by Friends (A Lot)

xkathix

6 Jun 2021
Ingame name ALDI

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198216943463/

SteamID 76561198216943463

Age 15

Location Germany

Other languages german, french and spanish

Timezone UTC+01:00

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_mesa_fix, surf_utopia

Past admin experience

Motivation
I enjoy surfing, especially on mesa. But I often experience the bad behavior of some people. Many of them start to make unnecessary jokes, most of them being racist. I just want to be part of helping with these problems, because there should always be a great atmosphere and people should rather become friends than insult each other. Although I am a girl, I can stand up for myself and other people, so if someone insults another person I would tell him/her to stop and report them if they would not stop. Moreover, I think people tend to behave better if they see that there is someone who is an admin.

About me
I am a 15-year-old girl, who lives in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. I live with my parents and my older brother. I enjoy listening to music and I spent a huge part of my free time on my computer. At the moment, I mostly play csgo, but I only surf (I don't really enjoy playing ranked matches anymore). My grades in school are good and although I spend much time learning for school, I still surf a lot. I would describe my character as playful and happy, even though I can be shy sometimes.

Referred by Probably by no one.

gototwaz

7 Jun 2021
Ingame name blockofwater

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gototwaz/

SteamID gototwaz

Age 16

Location United Kingdom

Other languages none

Timezone gmt

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune

Past admin experience
I've been admin on a few discord servers in the past

Motivation
I've been surfing on gofree servers for a while now and i feel like an admin role would be a fun way to keep me occupied now I've left school. i enjoy a bit of responsibility and i feel like being admin could add more to an experience that i already enjoy.

About me
16 live in England play a lot of games not just cs i dont have the money for a pc so im predominantly a ps4 player i have some competitive traits but im mostly lazy i cannot lie

Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.