Ingame name ndoman

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199175171866

SteamID STEAM_0:0:607453069

Age 17

Location USA

English knowledge Advanced

Other languages None fluently

Timezone US Eastern Standard (GMT-5)

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [GoFree-US] Surf Mesa 24/7, [GoFree-US] Surf_Utopia 24/7, [GoFree-US] Surf Tier 1 {Beginner}, and [GoFree-US] Surf_Rookie 24/7.

Past admin experience
None on CSGO

Motivation
I absolutely love to surf, and I spent a lot of time doing it. To me, the best part it sharing it, via forums or youtube, or teaching others the commands or whatever surf tips I know to help them. When I spend so much time doing those things, I think about possibly helping support the medium that lets us do so, especially because it's uniqueness and age means server hosts are a necessary integral part to that experience. As I'm effectively done with high school, I don't have to leave the house for much, so I can be flexible when needed, and regular as expected. I mentioned no admin experience on CSGO specifically because I've run servers for other games, not to this scale but at least for profit.

About me
I'm Nicholas, I'll be 18 in May, have tons of free time, and am mostly a quiet guy. Outside CSGO I spend my time working on computers, tweaking my own, and I love making videos, graphics or models with the Adobe suite. Though I do have aspirations for university, I plan to take a gap year after high school, and study finance or economics.

Referred by

Jekkz

14 Feb 2022
Ingame name Jekk

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199062628572/

SteamID 76561199062628572

Age 16

Location United states New york

Other languages Chinese

Timezone Eastern standard time

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers GoFree surf utopia v3

Past admin experience
I use to mod a discord server

Motivation
I am on gofree every day for an unhealthy amount

About me
I am 16 cs go is my favorite game and i surf alot mainly on gofree servers

Referred by I was no referred by anyone

purrtop

14 Feb 2022
Ingame name purrtop

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198430043485/

SteamID 76561198430043485

Age 16

Location saudi arabia

English knowledge Intermediate

Other languages arabic

Timezone 2:30 PM

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_rookie

Past admin experience

Motivation
because i never been admin and i think im really good at reporting people and banning them or kicking them.

About me
i like ice cream i like to play cs:go surfing when im bored and im kinda cool

Referred by

Fraud

GoFree Admin
3 Mar 2018
Ingame name Sealdar

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141869890

SteamID STEAM_1:0:90802081

Age 19, Almost 20

Location United States

Other languages None

Timezone UTC−05:00

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-8 US, sometimes 24/7 servers (very unlikely that I'd play on these)

Past admin experience
None on any surf servers, although I have picked up discord mod roles before in servers with about 500 or so people in it.

Motivation
I used to be a very toxic person, especially towards some of the older admins in the discord. I'm looking to change myself from what I did all these years ago, and I feel like becoming an admin would greatly improve me from what I've already been attempting to do. I'm always looking to help others improve in surf, and want to involve myself in the community more since I surf alone 95% of the time, and don't interact with the community as much. Surf can also get boring at times so doing something else while playing surf can help ease my mind.

About me
I'm a 19 year old interested in joining some form of law enforcement, to give time to the community that I live in. My main hobbies in the summer would be swimming in our pool, especially if it's 90°F outside, playing volleyball both in water and on sand, and mowing my neighbors lawns. In the winter I'll play with my 4 year old husky who is very energetic, and shovel my neighbors driveways and sidewalks. Online I like to play chess, mainly blitz chess but will sometimes play rapid chess and bullet chess, and improving myself on surf.

Referred by

dus4n

24 Feb 2022
Ingame name dus4n

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199145816559/

SteamID 76561199145816559

Age 16

Location Bosnia and Herzegovina

Other languages Serbian/Croatian

Timezone UTC +1

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia

Past admin experience

Motivation
I have a lot of free time, so I don't want to waste it. I think I would really be good admin because I'm really understandable and objective person. I really like surf servers so this would be a bonus. I'm always reading chat, yes, even when i'm not admin. I really like helping people. I'm every day on computer so I would at least want to do something productive to say at least.

About me
I'm attending veterinary tehnician high school, I really love acting and I've been acting for quite a long time now, more than 8 years. I have 2 dogs, i don't know what else to say. I hope this is enough

Referred by

Immortal_Souls

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Nov 2015
Ingame name xMysticc

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/IWillShankYhuWithAButterKnife/

SteamID immortal_souls14

Age 21

Location USA

Other languages N/A

Timezone EST: UTC -5

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa, colors, really any of them lol

Past admin experience
I was actually an admin of GoFree servers in the past, shoot, it wouldve been about 7 years ago now. I was demoted because my laptop had sadly broke and had no way to contact anyone. I just recently got a pc again! Other then being an admin for GoFree, I was admin/chief of staff for several "smaller" Minecraft servers, as well as an admin/developer/coleader for a discord server of 500+ members.

Motivation
I am always active, I'm on every day. I love being a part of communities. I always get along with everyone and try to keep the peace. Really, I love being someone that people go to if they need help/advice and look up to. I just always have loved the GoFree community!

About me
My names Dalton aka Mystic. Im 21 Y/O. I love spicy food. I like to listen to ANYTHING that falls under metal, death metal, deathcore, etc.. my favorite bands are A day to remember and Slipknot (proud to be a maggot) I'm married with two kids (SHOCKING I know lmao everyone always is) so sometimes getting on is kind of hard but I do at least make an appearance daily. I like to game, skateboard, and hunt. I'm a pretty laid back, easy to get along with guy. I can be very sarcastic at times, if it comes out mean its more then likely sarcastic Feel free to reach out if you need anything!

Referred by

kitty

26 Feb 2022
Ingame name kitty

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/guro-girl/

SteamID STEAM_1:1:62523254

Age 19

Location United States

Other languages None

Timezone UTC -8

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [GoFree-US] Surf Tier 1-8 {64t} !store !ws !knife !gloves - 66.70.180.63:35135 | [GoFree-US] Surf Utopia 24/7 !gk !store !ws !knife !gloves - 66.70.180.63:25155

Past admin experience
Used to self host a surf server for a while. I learned some social skills from this experience, including an understanding of de-escalation of an argument/dispute.

Motivation
Almost every time I join (the utopia server), I hear people screaming the n word. I'd like to help moderate the space, and enforce the existing rules, which seem to be ignored quite frequently. I'm also an lgbtq+ individual, and I'd like to keep the space safe for people like me! One of my strengths is my capability to distance myself from my biases when taking moderative action.

About me
I used to self host a 64t surf server, so I'm a bit knowledgeable of behind the scenes stuff (linux), along with using some moderation tools.
I may not (currently) meet the requirement for joining three days in a week, but I have been fairly active on the gofree servers in the past and I'm looking to get back into surfing! I specifically like gofree because it has one of the only good 64 tick surf servers I've seen!
I'm not the best surfer, but I'd consider myself above average! Possibly more than half of my 4600 hours are strictly on surf. I'd love to help grow the community and keep it inclusive!

Referred by

CupiousBot3275

13 Mar 2022
Ingame name small pp gang

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/supertinyweiner/

SteamID 76561198897914228

Age 15

Location Ontario, Canada

Other languages French

Timezone 6:30 am Sunday, March 13, 2022

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia, Surf Kitsune, and Surf Mesa

Past admin experience

Motivation
I see a lot of disrespectful rude people and I'd like it to stop, I think that the CSGO community should be a better, nicer place that accepts all. A while ago i used to be bullied in surf servers for not having a personal best and I also got cyber bullied for being a squeaker and I want this to stop for all. You guys can have my trust that I wont ever use my power to get someone wrongfully banned and make them think they are inferior to me because they are not the player has as much power as the admin but the reason I want to become one is only for reasons to help me aid people and fight of cyber bullies

About me
My name is Dario. I'm from Toronto, Ontario in Canada I am 15 years old and enjoy playing CSGO, Valorant, and Rust I have an older brother who also enjoys playing CSGO and helped me get into it, i am a very kind person and try to make the world a better place in real life and in the video game community

Referred by

HasBaba

26 Mar 2022
Ingame name simsekzeka

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198850957751/

SteamID 76561198850957751

Age 19

Location Turkey

English knowledge Elementary

Other languages Turkish

Timezone GMT+03:00

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 66.70.180.63:25155

Past admin experience
none

Motivation
I very like surfing, and I

About me
I live in Turkey and I have a good pc, i usually play valorant and cs:go, I was born in 2003 and i am studying at university

Referred by i learned on my own

wwramen

26 Jun 2022
Ingame name wwramen

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/wwramen8/

SteamID 76561198877271972

Age 14

Location USA

Other languages I only speak English fluently.

Timezone PST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I mainly play 135.148.137.207:35145

Past admin experience

Motivation
I play your servers often, and would love to help you guys out. I play every 1-2 days. I am very extroverted and mature.

About me
I play guitar, and love to draw. i am a freshman in high school.

Referred by

Mountain jew

4 Aug 2022
Ingame name MOINTAIN JEW

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122380425/

SteamID 76561199122380425

Age 19

Location United states

Other languages spanish

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf utopia

Past admin experience

Motivation
I hear so many racial/Inappropriate words and it makes me mad to hear old men yell at kids trying to surf. I'm hoping I can help the community and make surf a better place to have fun.

About me
I live by myself. I picked up wood work and surfing on cs: go. I have hours of free time after work. I work 40 hours a week. I own a cat. his name is morphias.

Referred by Andrew Taint.

Scatter

Donator
Ingame name ✪Scatter IQ☰♿

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198882402571

SteamID STEAM_1:1:461068421

Age 15

Location United States

Other languages Russian

Timezone UTC−05:00

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, 1-2, 1-8

Past admin experience
I modded for a twitch streamer with an average of 10 viewers

Motivation
I want to make a CS:GO a better place where people can come together and have an overall have an outstanding time. I have a dream for a surf server where people aren't mic spamming and harassing people but a place of growth and community. I hope to help the go free people and the community in any way i can. Go free is the server I started on and I wish to continue its glory.

About me
I have always loved games, i started playing games since i was 5, my first game was modern warfare and many other games so i think i know the community very well. I love soccer and sports in general (Hex if your reading this i love you, no homo though) ((call back))

Referred by

nex

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2022
Ingame name nex

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/nexsurf/

SteamID STEAM_1:1:600667300

Age 20

Location US

Other languages none

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-8 102t

Past admin experience
I've been admin on a few popular utopia servers

Motivation
I’ve been playing across the GoFree network for a significant amount of time, and feel as though I could be a beneficial asset to the admin team. I'm regularly online, and consider myself to be trustworthy and reliable, allowing me to approach things in a well thought-out, unbiased manner.
I’ve certainly matured over recent years and only really care about others and myself being able to have a good time. There’s no doubt I may have been involved in some questionable situations in the past, but things have changed and I hope the past year of my involvement with the GoFree community can vouch for that.
As an admin for the server, whilst being online to help out with any issues that need assistance, my primary goal would certainly be to make sure the experience for everyone on the servers can be better.

About me
I'm 20 years old and studying network engineering at college. I enjoy chilling out and playing surf in my free time, and in recent times have been helping out with the GoFree youtube channel.

Referred by

DefunctMars

19 Sep 2022
Ingame name TWITCH DefunctMars LIVE

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079466419/

SteamID 76561199079466419

Age 19

Location North Wales , United Kingdom

Other languages I do not currently speak any other languages.

Timezone (UTC+01:00)

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers GoFree EU#10 I Surf 85T tier 1 (easy maps) !ws!knife!gloves , GoFree EU #8 I Beginner 24/7 !ws!knife!gloves and Gofree EU #1 I Surf Tier 1(easymaps) !ws!knife!gloves

Past admin experience
So as of currently I do not have CSGO admin experience , I do have though Fivem Admin experience so because of this I have experience with Non Bias , proper way to deal with people and professionalism. I am also good with de-escalation and listen to both sides. I regularly have to deal with issues of staff abuse , people being stupid and people being racist I have dealt with all these situations on a fivem server.

Motivation
My motivation comes from wanting to have clean servers where everybody is welcome and can have fun , When I first started surfing on CSGO I didn't feel very welcome, I then started playing on GoFree Servers and became somewhat decent . I mainly play on gofree EU#10 surf 85t Because my favourite map boreas is on there , I tend to see new people coming in and I Like to help them out instead of just telling them "just be smooth" It can be rather off putting to newcomers , Iv spent time spectating and helping others and welcoming them to gofree . I also have another Motivation I would like to be well known and trusted so if people feel like they need someone to talk to or someone they can feel safe around I am there to help.

About me
I am a 19 year old streamer who likes to stream CSGO Surfing And other games , My hobbies include Bike Riding , Streaming , Walking and raving . I work in the local Vape shop / Food place (owned by 2 bosses right next door to each other ) I enjoy cooking and I enjoy seeing people smile when I serve there food or help them with a vape related issue . I enjoy talking to people and having fun with others in games . I go by Mars in community's or by my real name Alfi .One of my favourite things to do at the moment is to try and beat my personal best on surf_boreas on Gofree #10 I want to get that world record but that wont happen for a while. I'm a pretty chill person that person who also loves to vibe to Bass music or hardstyle I even love a bit of metal here and there , My favourite heavy metal band is called Pantera (you should give them a listen) I am also addicted to a song called Rooler Move 2 da beat Its a hardcore song with a lot of bass . Going back to surf maps I also love surf maps like Ace_fix because it has Bhops/surfs On the checkpoints meaning you can carry loads of speed through to the next stage, These are usually my favourite types of maps due to those reasons.

Referred by

specialz

24 Sep 2022
Ingame name specialz

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199275313604/

SteamID 76561199275313604

Age 15

Location Tennessee, Unites States

Other languages A little bit of Japanese and Mexican-Spanish

Timezone UTC-5

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7 and Kitsune 24/7

Past admin experience
In tons of servers, like Garry's Mod, Assetto Corsa, Roblox, Minecraft, etc.

Motivation
I love to be a part of something and if it's in any game I find interesting I would LOVE to be apart of some sort of staff team.

About me
I love sports and cars. I also love to play video-games and just chill out with my friends.

Referred by None

LuK

GoFree Admin
12 Oct 2022
Denmark
Ingame name LuK ♛

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hjuleren/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:142404973

Age 21

Location Denmark

Other languages Danish

Timezone CET / UTC +01.00

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers All 102T EU Servers

Past admin experience
I have a lot of admin experience, i was head-admin on IGCS.TOP for over 4 years. I also moderated other servers for less time, so i'm very familiar with being staff.

Motivation
Generally i dont see many admins on the EU surf servers, i'm there quite a bit and only ever met a hand full, if even. I think I would be a great addition to the admin team, i'm active and very familiar with moderating surf servers.
I speak to a lot of players in text chat, and those who wants to in voice chat aswell. I dont personally know anyone on the staff team, but would love to meet some!
Atm im rank 100 on the server, and always willing to help new commers with any questions/problems.

Not sure if it matters, but i recently purchased VIP aswell, so i'm willing to contribute if needed in any way. And i got around 230+ hours atm.

About me
My name is Lukas, i live in Denmark and im 21 years old. On a day to day basis i work with elderly people in a nursing home. I usually play a few hours every day, or every other day if i have night shifts.

Referred by As mentioned i don't really know any staff.

Raainex

Donator
16 Oct 2022
Ingame name Raainex

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/RaaInEx

SteamID 76561198271603105

Age 19

Location Norway

Other languages Norwegian and swedish

Timezone UTC+1

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_tier 1, and surf tier1-2 medium maps

Past admin experience

Motivation
First of all, This Admin thing will be good job for me because i like it when i have control of things workng in a sertain way like surf servers.. just keep good players at one side and let go of toxic players.

About me
I love fishing.. and i acc just play games on my freetime or im with my friends and family

Referred by nobody referred

xzx1

7 Dec 2022
USA
Ingame name xzx1

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198884575114/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:462154693

Age 16

Location United States

Other languages Russian

Timezone UTC -5

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, 1-2, 3-8

Past admin experience

Motivation
I play a lot on the low-tier servers a lot. The time I spend helping and talking with people all the time on the server would be in a way better if I were in a position to help handle situations of racism, abuse, and just blatant disruption.

About me
My name is Tom, right now I am a sophomore in high school that just finished the football season. I've been playing sports and video games ever since I moved to America when I was 5. Video games have been a part of my life since MW2 and playing 1v1's against my cousin. Since then I have enjoyed speedrunning games and once I found out about surfing in 2019 I became addicted ever since I just have continued to play and try to improve

Referred by

ScottEhh

29 Dec 2022
Ingame name Scott_Ehh

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881769321/

SteamID 76561198881769321

Age 16

Location Canada Ontario

Other languages N/A

Timezone EST

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers top 150 t1-8 Utopia and kitsune t3-8

Past admin experience
Fallen Networks admin since november 2021 to present. (255 hours to date on FN)

Motivation
i am wanting to get better at surfing ive put in 1300 hours to date and want to improve on my skills. i want to get better with surfing and push the leader board

About me
i am Scott, im 16 and have been surfing for about a year and a half. i am in a marching band and enjoy music very much. i love to spend time on gofree servers and talk with diferent people and meet them. i used to be a primaraly utopia player getting a 38:92 in a matter of 5 months deep in csgo. i am into rtv servers and learning about surfing. i love watching twitch being active in the surf side of twitch. thanks for taking the time to read my application :)

Referred by

Bartusha

17 Mar 2023
Ingame name Bartusha ❤

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198173907129/

SteamID STEAM_1:1:106820700

Age 23

Location georgia EU/tbilisi

Other languages russian, georgian

Timezone UTC +04:00 Tbilisi

Favourite GoFree Surf Servers GoFree EU#1 tier 1, GoFree EU#2 tier 1-2 , GoFree US#2 Tier 1-8

Past admin experience
I am currently an admin on two gerogian servers and it's been about 2 years.

Motivation
My motivation is to moderate the server and control players' behavior and whether they obey the server rules or not. Also, there's an annoying bug where if you don't choose the map when rock the vote is going on you can't access the vote any more and you have to wait till roundtime runs out, so with admin i could just switch the map manually or restart the server :)

About me
Surfing for me at the beggining was an unreachable goal, I was watching YouTube videos of people surfing and always thinking that sure it was satisfying and calming but hard as hell, but one day my friends dragged me into it that's when I discovered your servers and started surfing day by day I was getting better at it and at this point im not the best out there but I'm at the level when I feel comfortable of my skills and enjoying surfing and every time I come back from university or at the end of my work day I always jump into the server and start having fun.

Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.