[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagame Len

22 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Kagame Len

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85228679

What is your ingame name: Kagame Len

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130723087/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Guam..but i move quite frequently.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I just turned 13!

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Well i am learning a lot of spanish (you can thank my mom for that)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +10

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play Utopia and a sometimes play Classics

Past admin experience: I have been admnin on a few Gmod and Minecraft servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would love to be admin because i love these surfing servers and i would really like to help out!

Tell us something about yourself: II am 13 years of age, I love to have good fun, and i like video games, going on long bike rides. My hobbies are: collecting ALL of the Quarters with states on the back,and collecting knives....im not a murderer i promise.

Referred by: I was not referred.

Mltchell

29 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Mltchell

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71394547

What is your ingame name: Mltchell

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mltchell/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I passed french with a D.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): PST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): any surf servers

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: HYERI is pretty swell at his job, he is very cute, he is very funny, he recommended me to try this so i am willing to try out for admin. To be serious i want to be admin becuase i love surfing, and i really enjoy people!

Tell us something about yourself: I played lacrosse until i damaged my knee to where i CANT play any sports anymore or even run for a long time, i have a great gaming pc and im always online or always on social media.

Referred by: HYERI

dimmy

20 Jul 2015
United States
[Go-Free SURF] dimmy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54635170

What is your ingame name: dimmy

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/dimmy

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes, Russian.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -0400 UTC (EDT)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I love to play GoFree surf servers such as surf_kitsune, surf_aircontrol, surf_utopia, surf_mesa, and sometimes surf_beginner.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on the GoFree surf servers because I am an active player on many of them. I like to interact with the players and introduce many of my friends to surfing on these servers. I would also like to make sure that everyone is enjoying their time playing surf and I love helping people if they happen to need it. If I were to become an admin, I would definitely ineract with players as much as possible and make sure nothing inappropriate is said or done.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Dmitrii, but most people call me Dimmy. I love to play CS:GO, especially surf. When I'm not playing CS, I am usually playing football (soccer) or basketball with some of my friends. I am 13 years old, but I do believe that I can be a helpful admin on the GoFree surf servers if I get a chance.

Referred by:

XDD

30 Aug 2015
Teh Unytied Stahtes uf Amurica
[Go-Free SURF] XDD

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124332092

What is your ingame name: XD

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208929913/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The United States Of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16 years old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A bit of Spanish.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT -4 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I normally play on Surf_Utopia_njv because I think that the map is very entertaining along with the various people that play on it aswell.

Past admin experience: I have past Admin/Owner experiences. I administered several Garry's Mod servers and Co-Owned one.. I have also been Admin on some big minecraft servers such as the Hive. :)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would love to be an admin because I like to help out and be a major impact on people (in a good way). I love the fact that I can go onto a server and be looked up to as someone people can trust and talk too, and not have to feel worried that I'm going to be mean to them.. I hate to say it, but the CS:GO community is brutal. Everyone in this community is just horrible to one another, and the people that are being racist, or rude, need to be taught that it isn't accepted on certain servers. I saw an Admin handle one situation very well. A player was yelling words that aren't acceptable in today's society, and the Admin took great care of it. I want to be like that, and to help keep the server safe and clean, lead a good example, and be happy and make people laugh too! :)

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 16 year old boy friend New Jersey. I grew up gaming and just have fun in everything I do.. My main goal in life is to make people happy and just smile. I love seeing people smile and laugh. It makes me feel as if I made their day just ever so slightly better. I play lacrosse for my school, I'm a Junior, and I can't wait for the season to start! I have been playing CS:GO for a while now.. Almost 2 years. I hate to say it, but I at one point hacked. I regret it all, but everybody makes mistakes. I am glad that I hacked because now I know the feeling of regret and I taught myself an important lesson. I hope that you are interested in adding me to the team! :) Thank you

Best Reguards,

XDD

Referred by: Lauren

proxy

6 Sep 2015
[Go-Free SURF] proxy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:104296503

What is your ingame name: pr0xy

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pr0xyisnotgay

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13, turning 14 in January

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak Japanese, Mongolian, Learning Chinese

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): DST +0900 UTC (GMT +8)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on surf_rookie but I go to other servers pretty often. When I get the rights of becoming an admin I will go to other servers very often to check if the server is doing fine.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become and admin on this server because I love surfing on surf_rookie and I love to play there now and often. And since I play on surf servers alot I want to keep the bad guys out for the sake of the server and players.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Aranjin but people call me Orange because some people can not pronounce my name. I live with my parents and 2 sisters. I like to play video games and play sports. (Football in particular). I live in the British School of Ulaanbaatar. My life is pretty simple, go to school every morning and come back around 4 PM. Do my homework and play CS:GO :D. During the weekends I do my homework and play CS:GO

Referred by: DarkFox

EpiK

6 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] EpiK

Please enter your SteamID: epic_cause

What is your ingame name: [Trading] EpiK [csg0.com]

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/epic_cause/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I started on surf_beginner, but now I am branching out to all of GoFree surf servers.

Past admin experience: I have owned servers in the past, and I have been mod on some servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin because I see to many people on these servers being ignorant to other surfers and being racist, I would like to help stop these people from being rude. Also when I am on some servers, i rarly see an admin, and I have been surfing on your servers for a while now and I surf everyday on multiple maps.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Richard Knouse, I am 15 years old. I'm in a great mod almost always. I am not reactive to people who talk bad to or at me. I have been playing Counter Strike for about 6 months or so. Although I am young, I am very mature, but not to serious. I have been surfing for several months now and have grown to like the GoFree servers the best.

Referred by: Nobody refered me

Worry

15 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Worry

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117631325

What is your ingame name: Worry

Link to your steam profile: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/tazew

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Massachusetts, USA.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): The Mix server but I also play a lot of the 24/7 servers. I'm currently ranked Dirty Secret.

Past admin experience: Past admin experience: I administrated forum websites with over 10,000+ members. I was admin alongside the owner of the website. I looked over the website, made sure everything was going in order, ban rule breakers, ect. I also moderated a few other surf servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin of your servers for many reasons. One is being that I find you guys have the most reliable servers with little to no downtime aswell as no lag. Also, I learned how to surf on your servers. I used Beginner 24/7 all the time when I was learning to surf, and I still enjoy playing it now. I would like to give back to the server for what it has done for me. The last reason is, I'm always in lobbies and I see all these people mic spamming these songs that no one wants to hear and I feel bad because there isn't much I could do. I only have few contacts with admins and by the time the Admin gets there the person stops. I don't like seeing rule breakers be free.

Tell us something about yourself: Tell us something about yourself: I currently am in High School and I am taking a lot of classes regarding computers such as Advanced Computer Programming, Computer Design with AutoCAD, and even Technical Theatre. I know multiple coding languages, including C++, PHP, and Javascript. I play Baseball for my highschool team and I usually play first or shortstop. I use to play hockey as a right wing in middle school.I am a huge gamer, I own a lot of consoles including PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I also have a PC(obviously), that I use way more than all of those combined. I was a huge console freak before I got into PC. Now I enjoy playing H1Z1, G-MOD, and more importantly, CS:GO.

Referred by: Dark-Fox

Water

BANNED
20 Sep 2015
Great White North
[Go-Free SURF] Water

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:53159501

What is your ingame name: Water

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066584730

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little bit of French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -4 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mix, beginner, rookie, mesa, fruits

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be Admin on this server because, I have seen and talked to a lot of the World Record holders ( also been a Record Holder for Multiple Maps), as well as I am a friendly person when it comes down to it. I help beginner Surfer's, give them guidance on what to do and give them helpful tips and tricks to make them better.

Tell us something about yourself: I am Andrew, I am 19, I love to surf on CS:GO I also did a little surfing on CSS. I am in College at the moment for my Business Major in Accounting. I enjoy skiing, Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse and other pick up sports.

Referred by:

Storky

25 Sep 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Storky

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:79255346

What is your ingame name: Same

Link to your steam profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/VolibearSupport/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England (UK)

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1 Hour

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play any surf server i can find.

Past admin experience: N/A

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I feel as if i would make a positive contribution to the community as i love surfing and also helping those who need it. I am a friendly person to basically everyone, no matter their age. I also would like to have the responsibility of being an admin to your servers as I feel that it is a respectable position.

In addition I would also like to be an admin on your server as I am currently studying IT at A-level, which means that I know pretty much everything you need to know about the basics of computing, however the area I lack expertise and experience in is being an admin and all the tasks that the role entails. I would therefore love the opportunity to become an admin and further my level of IT knowledge and expertise.

I am very active within the CSGO community and I play the game pretty much every day. I would always give 100% to the job and treat it with the utmost respect, as it deserves.

Tell us something about yourself: I Love playing CSGO and other First person shooters but I also like playing a wide variety of games, such as Racing, RPG and also MOBA's.

Referred by:

Meanjdog1

28 Sep 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Meanjdog1

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69341162

What is your ingame name: JakeTheSnake

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098948053

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Japan

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak a little Japanese and Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+09:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually just play surf begginer.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin because I love promoting surf beginner and getting people to come on the server and have fun. If someone is struggeling I would love to help them out, and being an admin would allow me to do that.

Tell us something about yourself: I love to play video games and play soccer. Im currently on my highschool soccer team. I like comedy.

Referred by:

Worry

15 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Worry

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117631325

What is your ingame name: Worry

Link to your steam profile: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/tazew

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Massachusetts, USA.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mix, Mesa, Utopia, Classics, Classics2.

Past admin experience: I've been admin of Forum Websites with a good friend. It was a multi-purpose site for Gaming, general, and other discussions.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin on your servers because I love playing on them. I am highly ranked and I guess you could say I'm good at surfing. I love helping people and I could help a bunch of people get better at surfing aswell as anything else they need.

Tell us something about yourself: I love Baseball. I've always been a huge fan. I'm also a huge gamer. I sadly have a bad PC so I can't play many games, and surf servers are where I get my best FPS. I do also like games such as H1Z1 and GMod. I'm currently in High School. I'm a huge computer geek, I take classes like Honors Computer Programming and such.

Referred by:

Kagame Len

22 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Kagame Len

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85228679

What is your ingame name: Dinosaurs go "Rawr!"ヽ( ≧ω≦)ノ

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130723087/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Guam

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13 since August

Do you speak any other languages other than English: a teeny little bit of spanish and Chamorro

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT +10 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Utopia
Surf_grasslands
Surf_Aircontrol

Past admin experience: I have administrated a few Gmod servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin because I love to help people.

Tell us something about yourself: Well i am 13, My favorite color is purple, and when i was 10 i programmed a light to say "hello" in morse code.

Referred by: i was referred by no-one.

DeadpoolTheSlayer

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] DeadpoolTheSlayer

Please enter your SteamID: DawsonTheGreat

What is your ingame name: ☞Ⓓⓔâ“ⓓⓟⓞⓞⓛ☜

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DawsonTheGreat/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Georgia

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I am learning spanish, but my native tounge is English

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -6:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Mix |Timer + Rank| - by go-free.info

Past admin experience: I have never been an admin on CS:GO servers, but when I was younger, I used to play a lot of minecraft and I was admin on a lot of servers. I dont know if that counts, but I thought I would put this here so that at least you could know I have had experiences with adminship and ownership before, just not on this specific game.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I only play on that one server, but I have only really needed to go on this one server to see what the community is like. You guys run great servers, and I can tell. A lot of people seem to like it, but I have grown very attached to it because of how good it is and how good the community in it is. I really like your servers and I think that it is time that I finally try to take a higher role in all of this and show my strengths in leadership.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a lacrosse player, and right now we are in weight training. I bring this up just to say that I am a very active person, but I can't guarentee I will be able to help every day. I'm also struggling in some classes so sometimes my parents take away my stuff. I'll sneak on and tell you if that happens so that I dont get removed from admin. ;) I'm 14, I love your servers, and I am a really energetic person. I make friends easily so I think as this process happens, I will get to know more people and make more friends. :)

Referred by:

Frapiz

Donator
23 Jun 2015
Michigan, USA
[Go-Free SURF] Frapiz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95241917

What is your ingame name: ★Oke Doke★

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/itzfrapiz/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Michigan, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I am currently in Spanish 2 in school but I am not looking to learn the whole language as there aren"t many people that speak Spanish around me.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Mesa
Surf Aircontrol
Surf Mix
I occasionally visit the other servers to see what everyone is up to :)

Past admin experience: On cs I have never been an admin although about 1 or 2 years ago I was an admin on a forum. I can be taught really easily as I will most likely take notes on certain commands :)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: During the course of my 6 months on this server I have learned that the community is amazing and I thought I would try to help make the community even better. I have been seeing a bunch of new faces on the server and I hope to make good friends with them and maybe teach them how to surf better :) My goal is to help and make some of the best public servers around better and more friendly :)

Tell us something about yourself: I have one of the most rare diseases in the world, a sun disease, I know xD. My friends always call me a nerd for being on the computer so much, but I just can't help it as it is an addiction lol. I love football but had to quit a couple years back do to certain reasons. I commonly go to trails with my mountain bike and do trail riding with my dad and friends.

Referred by:

Munado

23 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Munado

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39729812

What is your ingame name: Munado

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039725353/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Sweden

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +2 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_kitsune, the 24 hr server

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i would like to become a admin simply to help improve the server and to join in a group that could be fun to be in.

Tell us something about yourself: i am a 16 year old guy from sweden that is going to study to become a doctor in the future, at the moment i mostly play cs:go and sometimes league of legends. that's about it really....
i usually end school at 4 pm (utc +2 hr) and get home, usually loggin in to cs to play with friends or to relax on the surf server.

Referred by:

jacethemusicwizard

24 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] jacethemusicwizard

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11897103

What is your ingame name: jace the MUSIC WIZARD

Link to your steam profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/computermafiaiscool

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): california

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): go free

Past admin experience: minecraft owner

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i love surfing and im on a ton

Tell us something about yourself: i surf alot... i play magic the gathering.. im really nice.. never curse

Referred by:

zeldaiscool

24 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] zeldaiscool

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:67730388

What is your ingame name: zeldaiscool

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zeldaiscool/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-06:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on the Surf mesa server

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on the surf mesa server because when i am on and someone is spamming or doing something no one is there to give them a warning or ban them

Tell us something about yourself: I like to play csgo and surf. I also like to build computers.

Referred by:

Narr0w

24 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Narr0w

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72101595

What is your ingame name: Narr0w

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104468918/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Denmark

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i Speak a little spanish and German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play alot on surf_kitsune and some other maps.

But for the most part i play on Surf_Kitsune

Past admin experience: I´ve been an admin on some servers. and i thougt that i would help ohter servers with having people talk nice to eachother

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin because i would be on every single day off the week because i play on the server´s alot

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Thomas and i am from denmark.
i like playing CS:GO and League of legends. but for the most part i play cs:go

Referred by:

TheFRGR

25 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] TheFRGR

Please enter your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheFRGR/

What is your ingame name: FRGR

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheFRGR/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): not sure, but i live in england.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Beginner.
i like to help people out.

Past admin experience: i used to run and be admin and mods on minecraft servers

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Easily help people out as i play on the server regularly and i can help people with any questions/queries

Tell us something about yourself: im 15 and i live in England, i play CS:GO daily and i love to cut grass..

Referred by:

StzzPlz

26 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] StzzPlz

Please enter your SteamID: FaKezombag115

What is your ingame name: Apex

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086139578

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The United States Of America

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): ETD

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 167.114.32.249:25125

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I think it would be fun and im usually on all week days.

Tell us something about yourself: I love video games.

Referred by:

Status
Not open for further replies.