Donator
22 Jan 2020
Ingame name sketchy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/cokedupteens/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:526474691
Age 16
Location United Kingdom

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages a bit of french thats it.
Timezone (UTC+01:00)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa 24/7, Tier 1-2, Tier 3-8, Kitsune 24/7, Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
i was admin on a csgo server on an admin on a server called wheetos hns for 3 months.
Motivation
I want to be useful, I want to be able to help the server out and help out new players! and make life easier for owners etc
About me
I am called Quinn, uh i have 1.14k hours in cs most of it on gofree surf, I enjoy helping new players out and I know the difference between right and wrong!! Uh I skate, i have been for the past 6 years and yeah :)
Referred by not that i know of?

Bliss

GoFree Admin
Donator
11 Nov 2020
Colorado
Ingame name Bliss
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053732110/
SteamID 76561198053732110
Age 23
Location United States

Other languages N/A
Timezone Mountain Standard Time.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Hard (3-8) / 151.80.111.130:25165
Past admin experience
I admin'd Slayers Gaming on Counter Strike when it was popping and put over 500 hours into Drunks Surf on GMOD previously.
Motivation
Love helping out a community that helps me enjoy surfing. Would love to be the person who can assist when actions need to be taken. Surfing is the best thing I do that passes time and creates no tension. Obviously maps can piss me off but end of the day, I'm in control of the play style and it causes ease day to day. Want to provide this experience to everyone in the community.
About me
23, love gaming and have a lot of free time. Work full time from home so I am usually available at any given time of the day. Super relaxed and easy going but willing to put my foot down when needed. Wanting to help out the community and server while still maintaining a fun and solid time.
I skateboard for fun, sometimes do GFX (been years) and am a complete movie geek. Will talk about movies over anything else any day. Happy to discuss more if you would enjoy a 1on1 call. :)
Referred by

Reactions: PeaceMaker
16 Nov 2020
Ingame name twitch_breezyyy
Steam profile link officialmz123
SteamID STEAM_0:0:560328039
Age 18
Location London

Other languages Russian, Pashto (Afghan language)
Timezone London, Hillingdon , hayes
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
Admin experience at Lions Den bhop server and retakes
Motivation
My motivation to become a moderator on these servers is to help people make the people have fun and get rid of the bad people who are hacking, being rude, racist etc
About me
My favourite sport is cricket and i like to play rainbow six siege and csgo surf a lot.
Referred by

16 Nov 2020
Ingame name twitch_breezyyy
Steam profile link officialmz123
SteamID STEAM_0:0:560328039
Age 18
Location London

Other languages Russian, Pashto (Afghan language)
Timezone UTC London, hayes
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
Admin experience at Lions Den bhop server and retakes
Motivation
My motivation to become a moderator on these servers is to help people make the people have fun and get rid of the bad people who are hacking, being rude, racist etc
About me
My favourite sport is cricket and i like to play rainbow six siege and csgo surf a lot.
Referred by

jack massey

17 Nov 2020
Ingame name JaCk
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199093688276/
SteamID 76561198868661566
Age 15
Location United Kingdom

Other languages Spanish
Timezone UK
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf EU 1-2/ kitsune
Past admin experience
Minecraft and discord servers
Motivation
I'm better at surfing than herb and he said if i beat his whiteout time i can be an admin
About me
Im a pro surfer and im good at shouting at racists
Referred by Herb

jack massey

17 Nov 2020
Ingame name JaCk
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199093688276/
SteamID 76561198868661566
Age 15
Location United Kingdom

Other languages Spanish
Timezone UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf EU 1-2/ kitsune
Past admin experience
I have past admin experience in my personal discord server and many other peoples servers. I also have experience with plugins and most aspects or server software. I have also used various mods, for example meta mod, and mani admin.
Motivation
I'm applying for an admin position as I think I have a great personality and get on with the majority of the community. Also I think that I will be able to make sure that the servers stay calm and controlled.
About me
My name is Jack, I am 15 and from the United Kingdom. I have played all versions of CSGO, including 1.6, source and GO. I am a footballer and i am interested in maths. I am also interested in computers.
Referred by Herb

Assassin Dert

Donator
18 Jul 2020
United States of America
Ingame name Assassin Dert
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198883014990/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:461374631
Age 23
Location United States

Other languages python, c++
Timezone utc -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Yes
Past admin experience
no
Motivation
I've committed this far and honestly, I find it funny.
About me
computer science student, playing cold war zombies, kinda interested in the elite hunter's zombie servers coming to CSGO but don't have time to look at them. also, servers are kinda empty at the moment
Referred by Oliver Cherry Moscato. It's cheap and sweet but gets the job done.

Reactions: cotey

Suicidal Toast

GoFree Admin
Donator
19 Nov 2020
New York, United States of America
Ingame name Suicidal Toast
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Suicidal_Toast/
SteamID Suicidal_Toast
Age 22
Location New York

Other languages None
Timezone Eastern Standard Time (UTC−05:00)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie 24/7 and Tier1-2 (NA)
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be an Admin on this server because I normally use [VIP] to change my in game rank to Beginner or Casual, and doing so I notice that a lot of the more experienced players are heavily toxic towards people still trying to learn. I feel as though if newer players see admins on the beginner friendly servers and have people they can go to for help with learning how to surf they will be more likely to stay on the server. I've talked to a few Unranked players who have thought about quitting surfing due to not knowing how to do it and getting non-answers from other players when they ask for help, and a few people currently on my steam friendslist are those I have helped learn how to surf in the past. Overall, I want to try to help the servers grow and have more than 2 players at a given time, and helping new players instead of shunning them should be enough of a boost to where the servers are more active.
About me
I'm a 22 year old college student, although I am currently taking a break due to Coronavirus, with an associates in general science, with the plan to move onto a civil or electrical engineering degree (undecided as of right now, which is why I have a general science degree). While I wait for the coronavirus pandemic to end I'm currently working retail as a store manager where I normally work 50-70 hours/wk. In my spare time I'm either surfing on the gofree network or playing pool with friends.
Referred by I Am Legacy & THE Abortion Can

Exploit

22 Nov 2020
Ingame name Exploit
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199108403402
SteamID 76561199108403402
Age 16
Location Canada

Other languages French
Timezone Eastern Canada
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 158.69.57.87:25145
Past admin experience
I owner 2 Discord servers both with 3k each and I have years of experience on Discord and on CS:GO I was admin in 2 small surfing servers and I was admin in a Karma Arena for a little bit.
Motivation
I would like to be Admin on your surf server because you guys have a great community and a good standing point in the community of Surfing. I also just like helping people.
About me
My name is Ben I'm 16 I'm a Bitcoin gambler and I am a Developer in JS, CSS, Python and Html and I like to play CS:GO and am a past motocross racer with over 65+ race wins over the years. I was also hit by a car in August coming out of a bike trail.
Referred by Exploit or Ben works :)

DR. Cheese

24 Nov 2020
United States of America
Ingame name DR.Cheese
Steam profile link 847411547
SteamID 847411547
Age 13
Location USA

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages I do not speak any other languages
Timezone NA.East
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_utopia_V3
Past admin experience
I have no past admin experience
Motivation
I would like to keep things in line so we can have a fun time in surf :)
About me
My name is Dylan I have an older sister I live with my grandparents and I play Lacrosse.
Referred by

Arky

Donator
25 Nov 2020
Ingame name Arky
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198837759001/
SteamID 76561198837759001
Age 13
Location US ohio

Other languages russian,tajik, learning spanish
Timezone US/CANADA Eastern time zone
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [GoFree] Surf Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be a admin because most times when i am vibing there will be people ruining everyones experience and its just not good. I would also want the servers to be clean and awesome because GoFree is my favorite.
About me
I like to play games a lot!
I do swimming for a sport.
My favorite food is chicken
Good Grades :).
Referred by Moxie

Failed

25 Nov 2020
Ingame name Rose
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199045831873/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:0
Age 15
Location no

Other languages no
Timezone Chicago
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Beginner
Past admin experience
I was a mod and i was a good mod for a different surf server but they took the server down.
Motivation
I am going to be more active on you're server.
About me
I am always playing csgo or gmod... :)
Referred by Console

Draven

Donator
27 Nov 2020
Florida, United States of America
Ingame name Draven
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrLYFTT/
SteamID 76561198951577196
Age 16
Location United States

Other languages Minor Spanish
Timezone Coordinated Universal Time (UTC−05:00). Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia currently, I do play on Kitsune sometimes
Past admin experience
I have no experience with this type of staffing but I do have experience staffing in a community close to surfing. I was staff on a Rust Minicopter flying server for a while and I did run the staff team so I'm really experienced dealing with kids and ignorant adults all the same.
Motivation
Some of the reasons why I want to become an admin is because I’ve been with go-free servers for a while and I just have grown to love the community and want to help it out any way I can. I am a very laid back but professional person that takes care of things in a mature manner that many people couldn’t hold. I would first like to say that I am a very honest and mature person when it comes to a community. Another reason I want to become an admin is to help out everyone and in general help new players that come into the server and show them that the admins are active and close to the community. I’d love to become an admin as well because I can be really active and help with keeping the community a chill place where everyone can come to surf, banter, and have genuine fun.
About me
I'm a laid back person that plays video games for fun. I've been recently surfing a lot, playing osu!, and Minecraft here and there. I also love to work on motorcycles and ATV's. That's about it :)
Referred by Not any names I can remember but I have been told by people to apply

Marky

Donator
29 Nov 2020
Ingame name Marky
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177138667/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:108436469
Age 15
Location Kansas

Other languages I speak basic level spanish
Timezone UTC−06:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2
Past admin experience
I have chatted with multiple admins overtime and they all have seemed fairly chill, and fun to talk to.
Motivation
I have always thought that being an admin would be rather fun, I like to help people out and makes peoples days a little better. It is always good to make sure people stay in line with the rules of the server, and make sure there is no verbal abuse going on.
About me
I have a couple hobbies that I find very fun. I play the guitar a lot, and also play video games a lot, I am also an avid cinema enjoyer, as I believe most people are.
Referred by I have not been referred by anyone but I have chatted around with admins

Tabou

1 Dec 2020
Ingame name ⭕⃤ Tabou
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/tabou13x19/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:94961259
Age 20
Location Russia

Other languages Russian, Ukrainian
Timezone UTC+3
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_mesa_fix
Past admin experience
my own servers
Motivation
to make better my favorite surf server
About me
programmer, gamer, armwrestler
Referred by

They Call Me Crown

1 Dec 2020
Ingame name
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199098135090/
SteamID 76561199098135090
Age 17
Location Quebec, canada

Other languages French, Arabic
Timezone (GMT-5)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
I have been an admin in a multiple minecraft servers (been a long time tho), but no csgo servers.
Motivation
Because i spend alot of time on these servers and i see alot of rules breakers and i want to help the staff team to basically exterminate these and rank the server at it best.
About me
I'm 17, single lol, and yeah i don't really know how to describe myself but im pretty chill and i like to talk to new peeps.
Referred by Smuckel

Diminish

2 Dec 2020
Ingame name Diminish
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DiminishYT/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:465836538
Age 15
Location United Sates

Other languages N/A
Timezone 7pm EST to UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Mesa, Tier 1 - 2, Tier 1 - 8
Past admin experience
Multiple Minecraft servers
Motivation
The people who blast music in their mic, the racism, and the toxicity in these servers really annoy mean and I want to keep that to a minimum.
About me
I surf at least 4 hours a day and my hobbies include streaming, drumming, and multiple sports. People tell me im an all around nice person unless you get on my bad side.
Referred by Tommy

LooFoo

2 Dec 2020
Ingame name LooFoo
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014803711/
SteamID 76561198014803711
Age 15
Location United States

Other languages Polish, some Italian.
Timezone UTC +5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Rookie , Beginner Surf, Tier 1-2, Tier 3-8. (All US)
Past admin experience
The last time I was a admin was in a Garry's Mod TTT server, I didn't get the role, but I was in a trial state at the time.
Motivation
I just want to be able to moderate the servers I play on, and would like to be able to have the servers be a nice environment for everyone. I also would like to be more connected to the community, and would love to support it. :)
About me
I am a Sophomore in High School, trying to the best I can do. I have a strong passion for both music and graphic design, and in my free time I log onto CS and just vibe on GoFree surf servers. I have been collecting many hobbies like Pokémon cards (lmao) and have been trying to learn as much as I can. (Also I want to be able to vibe in piece, without someone spamming music, or constantly spouting racist and or anything offensive in the voice chat.)
Referred by Nope, just me :)

Bliss

GoFree Admin
Donator
11 Nov 2020
Colorado
Ingame name Bliss
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053732110/
SteamID 76561198053732110
Age 23
Location United States

Other languages N/A
Timezone Mountain Standard Time (MST: -7)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf-EU] Tier3-8 {Hard Maps} SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience
I originally admin'd a server in Garry's Mod for well over 600+ hours from the years 2011 - 2014. It was the most popular server on GMOD at the time for surfing. Very relax style of surfing though.
I admin'd a surf server on CS:GO called Slayers Gaming back in 2016? for about 100 hours.
Motivation
I'm simply on every single day on this server with fairly decent times and great respect to everyone. If you ask anyone who plays regularly, they will say I am on every day. In the last two weeks alone I have dumped well over 85+ hours into this specific server. I just want to make sure that a server that I use daily is properly managed and well maintained. I am also in the US which would allow me to cover up those hours where someone from EU might be sleeping.
About me
I'm 23 and live in Colorado. I skateboard and watch movies. With my free time, I usually surf and have been trying to get back into GFX but thats another story. Great sense of humor and easy to work with.
I'm currently WFH 24/7 which grants me unlimited access to playing video games whenever I want... Meaning... I could happily cover those hours on this server when EU is asleep. I wake up at 7:00am every single day (MST) so I am up and ready for anything time frame wise. If there is anything else I could do to better explain myself, please let me know.
Referred by

ganda

10 Dec 2020
Ingame name ganda
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/tommytommy2016/
SteamID 14260675
Age 15
Location canada

Other languages french
Timezone after 4pm to 12pm
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf utopia
Past admin experience
none
Motivation
Wanna try cause a lot of people told me I should be one and for experience. I also played this server a lot recently.
About me
Just a person who like to help people in surf server and I have a decent level
Referred by a lot of people in game

Status
Not open for further replies.