[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranberg

19 Feb 2015
Denmark
steamcommunity.com
[CS:S (ALL)] Tranberg

Ingame name: Tranberg

Steam username: Tranberg2670

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67298037

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: German

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I've been admin on alot of servers for several years. I was co-owner of sweetgamers.dk but then i stopped because the owned sold 2 of his servers and only had 1 left, and it was Deathrun and i'm not the big Deathrun fan. Once i had my own servers, but i had to shut them down, because i didn't had the time for it, as i have now.

Motivation: I would like to be admin because i think it is a nice and good community you have here, and i wonna be a part of it. You also have some really nice players on your servers, and i like talking with them.

Referred by: I didn't get referred by anyone

About me: My name full name is Oliver Tranberg Andersen. I live in Denmark in a little city called Greve. I love playing football, i'm training 3-4 times a week. I'm done with school in a few months. I'm a social boy, who loves to meet new people and create new friendships both online and in real life.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
[CS:S (ALL)] Krypto

Ingame name: Krypto™

Steam username: boyhas

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14865535

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: N/A

Previous bans: Yes, one. Using auto-fire macro on Dual Elites, many years ago.

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:14865535&Submit=

Past admin experience: Past admin experience? Was admin here for nearly 2 years.

Motivation: I am reapplying to be admin on this amazing community, as from what I can currently see, its kind of drowning. I would like to be back in the game as an Admin to try my very best to prevent this from happening.

I'm currently still very involved in the community, even though I am an ex-admin.

If I do happen to get accepted, those who know the old Krypto, will see him make a good return. I wish to be apart of the development and polishing of the ElitE-HunterZ servers, using powers when necessary, such as when a rule break takes place, or when a player is in need of any help.

Hope you all enjoy this read of my re-application.

-Krypto.

Referred by:

About me: My name is Harry, as some of you may well know, I am 18 and from the United Kingdom. (Yes, I drink tea on occasions.)

I am currently classed as a Student, as I am currently trying to get a Apprenticeship in Servers and Networking.

Other than this, most of you guys already know me!

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Glass_War, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
[CS:S (ALL)] Angel DeathKing

Ingame name: Angel DeathKing

Steam username: Angel DeathKing

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65489651

Other languages: bit of german french and spanish

Previous bans: destroying barricades
teaming
teaming

Past admin experience: i have been an admins in GD and now i am a full admind at GD this is a zombie group and i know most of the rules

Motivation: i can be a good admin i can sort out problems and i like to have fun and mae jokes with everyone on the server i dont intend to ban anyone but i fi need to then i will and i undertsnad most of the rules and i can be a really good admim. i have played css nearly 1000hrs on record

Referred by: [Bн] PARA

About me: I am a english person that lives in england and i can speak and type it everywell. I love to play on EH servers and i love to work with everyone i can egt really annoyed but i play fair and now am learning the best from EH. PARA has shown me around to everyserver and i like all of them and i am on nearly every single day. i love to play with everyone from EH and i cant stop playing with everyone. i have been playing css since i was about 7 and i havn't stoped playing it. i had an old account with 700+ hrs on it and still i can stop playing css. css is nearly my life. i can get along with everyone but if people disrespect me then ofc i will get quite angry. I am hoping that i can become an admin and i hope that i will be one of the best admins with the others

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

PacMaze

4 Mar 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] PacMaze

Ingame name: $PacMaze$

Steam username: $PacMaze$

SteamID: pacmaze

Other languages: Swedish,French.

Previous bans: I have never Got banned on this server!

Past admin experience: I have been admin on a Minecraft server ! And on a Battlefield Heroes server!

Motivation: I want to be a admin on this server because i think this server is awsome! and i have played on this server for alomst 2 YEARS!

Referred by: Schobi[AUT],xAct

About me: Hi My name is Eric I am Born in Sweden 2001 in uppsala! I like animals and games ! i love to be with my friends , and family ! I play Css and Cs:Go ! And some Call of duty ! I like to play zombies on CSS its funny! and on Cs Go i love it!

My Father is French and my mother is swedish ! but i live in france with my father ! and my sister is living in sweden with my mom. !

I have 2 Dogs ! 1. labrador 2. chihuahua.

I have 1 turtle

And 4 birds :)

Thanks That was all about me :).

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Gatsby

6 Mar 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Gatsby

Ingame name: Roaring Tom

Steam username: eckomandem

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90871001

Other languages: spoder, arabic

Previous bans: one tem i wuz on taa kil dizz fagit 4 kill s0 i gut me hak ta 360 noscope #faze5 tryout

Past admin experience: i own evry suvr xep thiz 1

Motivation: i wnt tu b abel tu ban peple whu kil me cuz there fagits nd i wnt to taelepurt zumbes awy frum mu

Referred by: schubi, act, chet, nikoh, ez, missleadin, klavn, wulfraam, png, niklan, tflash nd evry1 els

About me: i did ur nan 9 months later u wer born

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

Adams

15 Mar 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Adams

Ingame name: iAdams

Steam username: geadams2000

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109369983

Other languages: None

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Because I would love to be able to keep a good atmosphere on the zombie servers and also the scoutknife server by being admin it can bring in a whole new range helpful tasks on the server

Referred by:

About me: Love to game and love to play football

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ScoutKniveZ

-VaNsTeR-

19 Mar 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] -VaNsTeR-

Ingame name: -VaNsTeR-

Steam username: bozkurt_68

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15994953

Other languages: german

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: It was nice to be an admin because people showed respect to me and i tryed my best to be a good admin. The server where i was admin isnt here now anymore.

Motivation: Because i want to support it ! I love this server so much that i play everyday on it! The server is never empty to!

Referred by:

About me: Well my name is Emre Ayan and I am going to school. Everyday i play Css because its my favourite game! My hobbies are playing with my best friend zombie mod.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape

nurre

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Mar 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] nurre

Ingame name: nurre

Steam username: p0stm4il

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26276503

Other languages: norwegian, swedish, dannish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I've been admin on Hellfragger for 1,5-2 years, I became servermanager after 1 year.(www.battlefield.no username: nort3d)

Motivation: I want to set up start-/endzones, add a few maps and then you guys can take away my admin. I like your bhop server, but theres so many maps without startzones!

Referred by:

About me: When I play CS:S, I only play bhop.

Favourite Server: BunnyHop

Alca

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Aug 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Alcatrawia

Ingame name: Alca

Steam username: labandeeros

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18283770

Other languages: My first language is Finnish and I also speak little bit Swedish.

Previous bans: I got banned about 3 months ago. I was playing normally, while someone asked me a question. He asked:''What's some servers IP-address''. So I answered to him, while I was playing normally and I didn't think that would be advertising other server. So I get banned for 2 weeks, but I took it seriously. So I learned to not advertise other servers and I didn't complain anything of that. I just waited for getting back with good mind.

Past admin experience: I have been admin on DH servers about 2 months. I learned how to be an admin. I know that isn't long time, but at least it's little bit an admin experience.

Motivation: I started on EH servers in 2011-2012. I don't even remember how long I have played on these best servers. I tried lot of other servers, but I saw EH servers are much more better than other servers. Then I didn't know that EH servers have rank points and forum, I just played for fun. But now I know all about EH, because I have played really long at servers. Now I have got an awesome stroke of wit: ''What about to be an admin at EH servers''. I play really much, so I think I would be very active admin. I have played long time that helps me to be an admin. I have seen much admins, how they work, what they should do and how they could behave on servers. I think I'm be able to be fair and helpful admin. I hope you will give me this monumental possibility.

Referred by:

About me: Hello!

I'm 21 years old man, who lives in Finland. My name is Joonas ( not Jonas, if you think i wrote it wrong). I have own apartment, where I live alone. I'm studying to be mechanical engineer at university. I have to tell you something, people are people and they sometimes get little bit displeased, so they have to mitigate that. I have got little bit this kind times, so I wrote something that are not nice to hear for anybody. I know that isn't nice for the players and that's why I hope you will understand me at this point. That won't continue! I say humble apoligies for those, who may have displeased their mind! But let's go back to subject. Yeah, I have gf. Our common hobby is to go every winter downhill skiing and we always go jogging together. I lived in big family (5 brothers and 2 sisters). So I have learned to be helpful and friendly for anybody. Not to be selfish. I play much piano. I have played it like 7 years. My freetime hobbies are jogging, playing piano and tend my dog. And ofcourse playing in amazing EH servers.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Glass_War

Reactions: LosT

deadone

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] deadone

Ingame name: Deadone

Steam username: enduro2

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46560682

Other languages: Finnish,Swedish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I don't have any earlier experience of beeing an admin but i will try my best to set an good example on how to play and have fun but still follow the rules. In my opinion these servers need more active admins!

Referred by:

About me: Hello!

My name is Andreas 22 years old and im from finland i am an forest worker.Used to play football but that was years ago now i don't have that many hobbies.Summer is the best part of the year when i can pull out my yamaha R6 and go on long trips with my friends!:)
Best Regards Andreas.

Favourite Server: ScoutKniveZ

Wayne-BadnerLP

5 Apr 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Wayne-BadnerLP

Ingame name: Wayne[Badner Lets Play]

Steam username: hellofdevil

SteamID: SETAM_0:1:26502970

Other languages: Deutsch

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Ich habe Admin Erfahrungen. Ich war auf einem FuFa GunGame Server eine längere Zeit Admin. Dieser wurde jedoch mangels Geldgründen geschlossen. Auf dem früheren GD Zombieserver habe ich 1-2 mal ADMINRECHTE bei einem Gewinnspiel erhalten.

Motivation: Da ich eigentlich CSS nur auf dem Zombie Server spiele, häufig online bin und Erfahrung mit bringe, würde ich mich freuen, wenn ich euren Server unterstützen könnte. Der Server läuft perfekt, keine Ruckler, abstürze oder sonstiges. Aus diesem Grund käme für mich auch kein anderer ZM Server infrage.

Referred by:

About me: Ich heiße Kai, komme aus Baden-Württemberg und bin im letzten Jahr meiner Ausbildung zum Industriekaufmann. Ich zocke CSS schon über 5 Jahre und konnte daher auch genügend Erfahrungen sammeln. Freizeitmäßig mache ich Sport (Tischtennis) und Trainiere auch mit meinem Bruder zusammen die Jugend. Dies sehe ich von Vorteil, denn dadurch bin ich in Stressigen Situationen geübt und kann mit Menschen umgehen (auch ein Freiwilliges-soziales-Jahr habe ich im Kindergarten absolviert). Ich bin häufig online, besitze ein sehr gutes Headset und natürlich TS3 und Co.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
[CS:S (ALL)] Nuntiuz Cudi

Ingame name: [S͆w̄] Cudi

Steam username: nuntiuz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97647486

Other languages: Dutch

Previous bans: none

Past admin experience:

Motivation: More fun in the servers and less trollers

Referred by:

About me: My real name is Stan I'm 19 years old live in The Netherlands in Eindhoven. I still go to college, still have like 3 years to go till graduation day. My hobbys are simple just playin games on the xbox watchin movies and series and ofcourse dont forget css on pc. The times I'm active on steam are always at night and ingame i think mininum is 1 hour in 2 days. I have skype and teamspeak for meetings and that kinda stuff

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

Corndog

13 Apr 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Corndog

Ingame name: Corndog

Steam username: doggybutt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41920529

Other languages:

Previous bans: I have one VAC ban on mw2. my lobby had a guy that somehow injected us with a hack and got us all VAC'd.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be an admin on your server to help with any needed things. I mostly play on b-hop so I can help with the timers, helping players learn, etc/

Referred by:

About me: I'm a 16 year old guy who pretty much plays video games all day.

LoOki

19 Apr 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] LoOki

Ingame name: LoOki [NL]

Steam username: Razzkentje

SteamID: cant find my steam ID, i did everything but still..

Other languages: Dutch, French, English and a bit German

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be a part of this great community.

Referred by: Easy, Enissay

About me: I'm Luka, 22 years old, Gay, work as a nurse, green/brown eyes, 1,82 m long, 74 kg weight, have a friend but not serious.

PandaGO

23 Apr 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] PandaGO

Ingame name: PandaOG

Steam username: Panda

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57813480

Other languages: Hebrew

Previous bans: None :)

Past admin experience: On GMOD And CS:GO Servers, some minecraft aswell.

Motivation: I think the Bunny Hop server lacks admins and there are some points in the maps that aren't done.

Referred by: none

About me: I'm Daniel 15 and live in Europe, im a gamer and I really like Bunny Hopping. I play LEGIT Mode / No auto mode and I got some records on it.

PandaGO

23 Apr 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] PandaGO

Ingame name: PandaOG

Steam username: Panda

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57813480

Other languages: Hebrew

Previous bans: None :)

Past admin experience: On GMOD And CS:GO Servers, some minecraft aswell.

Motivation: I think the Bunny Hop server lacks admins and there are some points in the maps that aren't done.

Referred by: none

About me: I'm Daniel 15 and live in Europe, im a gamer and I really like Bunny Hopping. I play LEGIT Mode / No auto mode and I got some records on it.

23 Apr 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] I was just passing by

Ingame name: Harikusa

Steam username: Harikusa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43567700

Other languages: Russian, Latvian, Ukranian.

Previous bans: Wasn't banned.

Past admin experience: More than 5 years ago I was 4 lvl admin on DGA.lv (Dagunchis Gaming Arena - curently closed). All main admins respected my unlike big part of corrupted nacionalisticall admins who tried to bring me down countless time. Can proudly say that in the history of DGA I was the only one who from the beginning got 2 lvl of administration access.
4 lvl admin has all the acces to the server, like add bots, restart server, play funny music :p and I know all the administrations comands. Know how to make vote manually (Map vote and just vote for fun, like do you like potatoes? :D, 1. Yes, 2. No, 3. I am potatoe!),
Ban by Steam ID and through HLstatix+demo upload, and regular ofcourse.
I was also admin on all COD4 (DGA that is)
Can spot WH, aim bot (obviously), speenhack, trigger bot, and many more.

Motivation: Fun. Through administration skill I'd like to make server like a worm and cozy home for those who visit it.

Referred by: Only one I met on your server and he added me to friends and if we both on server we stick together and I'm shore he supports me. He has wery complexed nickname - ✪. Ξ l m a e z t r o.✪

About me: I don't like to brag or compliment myself, I like to show my best side and nor brag about it.
Don't have GOD sindrom (ego over the top), like most of the newly made admins.
Dedicated to what I do - if I do something, I do it good and on 100%.
Just, I will not ban/kick people always if ther brake some rules, but if they have bad behaviour and disrespect people on the server, I will rule them with the iron fist. If someone use svers sometimes, technikally it's against the rules, I will not kick him or anythink bad, aslong as he's a good positiv player that doesn't ruin everybody's mood by being a dick.
I'm a passionate person and I do swear sometimes to quickly describe me current mood =) after being killed but I would never insult a person, that didn't deserve it... although I try to keep svearing to minimum. everybody in UK svears a lot and it's kinda OK here, but still I try not to.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

ayo0ode

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
30 Mar 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] ayo0ode

Ingame name: Ayo0ode..

Steam username: Ayo0ode..~

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53933033

Other languages:

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: yes i would like to be an admin in EH so i can help ppl
in the server when ever they need help and i want to assist EH with every thing i have in my hand and i want to support EH no matter what and always will in the future

Ayo0ode..~ ^_^

Referred by:

About me: hmmm
not much but am a guy who always smile no matter what
and always looking forward in his life
and for sure a frindly one :D

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
[CS:S (ALL)] SophieWistfors

Ingame name: [SWE]SophieWistfors

Steam username: johanssonstoffe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90756755

Other languages: Swedish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Because i know the rules, and I already tell players to behave if they do anything wrong. And i think it would be fun to be admin! :)

Referred by: Schobi[AUT] <3 Schobz and Liv

About me: My name is Sophie, im 20 years old and live in Sweden :) Im unemployed right now so i dont do anything special with my life these days, haha. On my free time (wich is all the time) i spend time with my cats, since they are the 2 most important part of my life, and since i live with my beloved boyfriend i also spend my days with him ofcourse :) And almost every night i play CS ofcourse, since that is my favorite game :) It used to be sims, but then my bf introduced me to CS and ever since then i have been in love with the game :)

Reactions: Shez

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
[CS:S (ALL)] Soph

Ingame name:
[SWE]Soph

Steam username: johanssonstoffe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90756755

Other languages: Swedish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation:
I would like to admin so i can help other players, i already know the rules so thats a good start :) And I play almost every day :)

Referred by: Schobi[AUT] <3 Schobz and Liv

About me: My name is Sophie, im 20 years old and live in Sweden :) Im unemployed right know so i dont do anything special with my life these days, haha. On my free time (wich is all the time, haha) i spend most of my time with the 3 biggest loves of my life, my 2 cats and my boyfriend and ofcourse playing CS :) CS became my favorite game when I saw my bf playing, then he let me try and since then I have been in love with the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.