Unban Request: youssef

youssef

9 Jan 2014
Name: youssef

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80645017

Ban reason: i dont know

Unban reason: hallo leute,
ich wollte heute wieder mal spielen, da fällt mir auf, dass ich gebannt worden bin. als ich auf der sourceban seite nachgeschaut habe, sehe ich sogar dass ich gestern auch schon einmal gebannt worden bin. warum? keine ahnung!
als begründung für den ersten bann steht: " Heavy insults in chat and general disrespect for players and admins!" ok ! ich habe beleidigt, aber auch nur weil ich selber beleidigt wurde !
ich habe mich nie gegenüber einem admin respektlos verhalten. zu bringles oder wie der admin heißt, habe ich nur gesagt, dass ich der beste bin und so weiter. also was ist daran respektlos? komisch ist nur, dass mich dafür ein anderer admin, NACHTRÄGLICH, gebannt hat. ich wurde nie aufgefordert es lassen zu sein, oder nicht.
zum jetzigen bann: "lot of warnings dosent give a shit what admins says." ich wurde nie gewarnt ! niemand hat mir etwas gesagt, irgendetwas lassen zu sein ! schon wieder wurde ich nachträglich gebannt! was soll ich denn diesmal schon wieder falsch gemacht haben? kein admin hat mit mir gesprochen ! daher auch keine warnung! was noch dazu kommt, ist eine kleine beschwerde!
als ich gestern gespielt habe, wurde ich ohne grund! zweimal von thebestio, ohne irgendwelchen grund eingefroren. nach dem ersten freeze, hat sich der admin sogar entschuldigt einen fehler gemacht zu haben. da dachte ich mir, gut ok, vielleicht hat er sich verdrückt,...
aber dann eine runde später hat er mich wieder gefreezt. wieder ohne grund ! also was soll das? nicht dass dieser admin grundlos adminrecht dumm einsetzt, er teleportierte sich auch jede runde einfach zu safespots um nicht von den zombies erwischt zu werden!
ist mir aber auch ziemlich egal was thebestio für einen unsinn macht, solange er mich nicht behindert!
also bitte klärt mich auf warum ich zweimal gebannt worden bin und ich hoffe dass ihr diese banns löschen könnt, denn ich habe beides mal nichts falsch gemacht, außer zu beleidigen, was ich auch zugebe und es mir leid tut. ich werde in zukunft mehr acht drauf legen und mich besser verhalten !
aber ich finde es einfach unfair, sachen als grund für einen bann zu finden oder sogar zu lügen und einfach einen banngrund eintragen, was nicht wahr ist udn nicht stimmt!

cya youssef !

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
Tag youssef,

Du wurdest in innerhalb von 2 Tagen 2x gebannt.
Der erste Grund war laut Maxgs Bangrund : "Heavy insults in chat and general disrespect for players and admins!".
Dazu kann ich nur sagen, dass dein Chatlog wirklich schrecklich ist und du dich in Zukunft lieber benehmen sollst.
Der zweite Bann war laut Avollaj Bangrund: "lot of warnings dosent give a shit what admins says."
Hier wurdest du für einen Tag gebannt, aber leider kann ich dir hier keine Auskunft geben.
Du musst auf Avollaj's antwort warten.

youssef

9 Jan 2014
hey,

danke für die antwort, obwohl sie nicht gerade hilfreich ist.
was ich noch immer nicht verstehe ist, dass mich leute bannen, von denen ich den namen das erste mal höre. warum schreiben admin "lot of warnings" rein, wenn zu mir niemand etwas gesagt hat?
das ist wirklich seltsam ...
was noch seltsamer ist, ist dass ich 02:07 uhr gebannt worden bin. da hatte ich schon 5 stunden nicht mehr gespielt. also warum wurde ich erst 5 stunden nachträglich gebannt? also irgendetwas stimmt da ganz und gar nicht.

jetzt fällt mir erst ein! ich bin nicht der einzige auf dem v3 server der diesen namen hat. da ist noch wer mit dem komplett gleichen namen und gestern um diese uhrzeit waren es sogar drei leute mit dem gleichen namen.
schaut euch mal diese id an: STEAM_0:0:79461508
kann es sein, dass dieser spieler gebannt werden sollte? dieser hätte auch nach mir und eher an 02:07 uhr gespielt. also ich will jetzt mal eine erklärung und einen beweis haben wofür ich gebannt werden sollte. denn behaupten kann man ja alles ...

mfg youssef

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
Ein admin kann dich auch eine Woche nach einem Delikt bannen, glaub mir, da stimmt alles. Da wir als normale admins nicht direkt im Spiel temporär bannen können, müssen wir es per source bans machen, und das kann vielleicht der Grund sein wieso der ban verzögert kam, da er zu beschäftigt war..

youssef

9 Jan 2014
kann schon sein, dass er zu beschäftigt ist, aber normalerweise dauert es ja nich lange so einen bann einzutragen. der betroffene admin soll mal selbst sagen, was ich gemacht haben soll um gebannt worden zu sein. am liebsten wäre mir wenn beide admin die mich gebannt haben, sich zu diesem thema äußern würden, da ich nur einen teil des ersten banns verstehe und den zweiten bann überhaupt nicht gerechtfertigt finde.

youssef

9 Jan 2014
omggggggggggggggggg, really?

ok ich versuch es mal auf englisch....

i joined the server played 2 rounds and got banned at map change by advoldo!
reason: constant blocking and name fake !

first of all: names are not patented and copyrighted so why did you use that as reason?
then "constant blocking" i havent blocked and i want to see now a proof!
i think some admins trying to get me banned for no reason, show me some proof and shut up, but dont lie!

the only thing which is funny, i join the server and the first what you say to me is: "youssef, i can ban for 2 month" i havent even played a round and you are trieing to get me banned. that you changed your name three times to see me blocking, what i didnt and then talk to me about the name and try to get me banned for name faking.. is funny too. why are you trieing to get me banned?
one guy called "crazy apple" is one of the biggest blockers ever, said to you that i blocking him once and you watching me 24/7 to see me blocking? give me some proof of my blocking, i know you are a liar and only invented a reason to get me banned.
nice how you are acting as admin on server. you let people insult each other and dont tell them to stop,... you see other people blocking and dont do anything against it... but you invent a stupid reason to get me banned?
you should really work on yourself ...

and now i want see some proof and an answer of you!
and if you dont answer me, i think its clear that you faked this ban...

-youssef-

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
There are so many complaints about you so I went undercover and spotted you blocking once again on zm_legends (you probably didn't realise i was there as you take care to play nice when admin is there)

Fair enough about the name, but I don't like how you copy the exact name of another player and start insulting players and breaking the rules trying to ruin his reputation.

We all know that you are ___pay. I will indeed keep banning you for 2 months if you keep breaking the rules. It's got to the stage where i don't care if you have a new account or not. Any time you break the rules you get a 2 month ban.

youssef

9 Jan 2014
ok let me clarify that.

1. you have no proof that i blocked and then you say
and spotted you blocking once again on zm_legends
seriously? cause i blocked maybe once? thats really absurd to give me a 2 month ban for blocking once ... if it is true
2. if i copy a name or not. people who know the right youssef know that im not that guy. he has an other avatar picture... but that name shouldnt add to the ban and you know that!
3. im not ___pay and you want really ban me cause you think i am a guy who you dont like? wtf is wrong with you? sorry about those words, but you act like a child who got its lollipop stolen ... so if you dont like someone you think he is that one player and ban him for that? really? lololololol
4. i got banned and punished for insulting and disbehaviour and i said i stop it... what i did. i havent said any bad words to people which are bannable .. i dont talk about calling someone a noob or something else...

there are 4 very good reason to delete this ban. i hope some higher ranked admins or even a headadmin can respond to this thread please cause advoldo doesnt seem to recognize that he banned me without any reasons and is purely acting like someone who is raging and doesnt know what he does. since my last ban i always tried to follow the rules and thats what i get? a ban ?

hope i will get unbanned soon :)

to other admins - feel free to post

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Hey Youssef,

First of all: Advaldo = the headadmin
Second: When he banned u for blocking, it will be well deserved and certainly legit (no doubt), so just chill and stay calm, because raging here wont do u any good.
Thats the way the cookie crumbles <3.

There is nobody higher ranked, so Ha has spoken and end of discussion.

Cya ingame

Greetz Pringles

Reactions: StrikE

youssef

9 Jan 2014
hey,

i really hope that is a joke.
normally headadmins should have a higher justice feeling and dont ban players for thinking that they are someone certain which is not the case.
so if he is the headadmin why can he only ban two month? when i said headadmin i meant someone who leads elite hunterz and isnt a gameserver admin.
advaldo didnt ban me for blocking and that is what we all know. nobody gets banned 2 month for blocking once ...
im not raging here, im just trieing to get unbanned cause everybody can see that advaldo lets his arbitrariness lead him.
i have no doubt that this ban is for no reason. i asked here for any proof and i didnt get one. so what should i do more to get unbanned.
and by the way. if i am really guilty, why would i waste my time writing senceless words?

Cya ingame
haha im banned ..^^

-youssef-

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Actually both me and advaldo are leading EliteHunterZ, along with other head admins.
He has the same power as i do, and i trust him more than anyone else here, so I believe that he's not doing a mistake.

I'm sure he'll respond again and clear the situation.

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Other HA's/Spa's can feel free to check and see that he is "___pay" "Penetrationman" "süüüüüüüperman" or whatever other name you want to go by.

You didn't get banned 2 months for blocking. You got banned 2 months because all you do is find another account and waste our admins time by breaking the rules and pissing players off. Every time i join the server i get someone complaining about you. Complain as much as you want about getting a 2 month ban. Find another account and don't break the rules and then there wont be a problem.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Other HA's/Spa's can feel free to check and see that he is "___pay" "Penetrationman" "süüüüüüüperman" or whatever other name you want to go by.

You didn't get banned 2 months for blocking. You got banned 2 months because all you do is find another account and waste our admins time by breaking the rules and pissing players off. Every time i join the server i get someone complaining about you. Complain as much as you want about getting a 2 month ban. Find another account and don't break the rules and then there wont be a problem.

Amen <3

Reactions: SniperZero

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
FYI: We have no banning rules or standards here, its up to the admin himself whether, he wants to ban you for 5 minutes, or for 5 months for the same reason. He only has to support the ban with valid reasons which he did.

youssef

9 Jan 2014
ok, so show some proof here that im one of the guys you are talking from and if im not that one unban me!

-youssef-